Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickman's Adventure 1: The Mysteries of the Knifeguys

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stickman's Adventure 1: The Mysteries of the Knifeguys - Page 4 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 1: The Mysteries of the Knifeguys

Post by Latios Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 am

#2!
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Stickman's Adventure 1: The Mysteries of the Knifeguys - Page 4 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 1: The Mysteries of the Knifeguys

Post by Snail Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am

You throw the Pokéball. Out comes... absolutely nothing. You throw another one. It's empty as well. Suddenly, the gangster leader wakes up and vanishes. You look around. He's nowhere to be seen. You walk on into the darkness, when suddenly you feel yourself fading away. Unexpectedly, you re-appear at the very same place. Ignoring this oddity, you wakl on, when you feel yourself free falling. You look around. You see a lego block, a microwave, a [FAIL] stamp and a bag of money. You collect all of it. Randomly, you just vanish yet again. You re-appear at the Pokémon League of Kanto. You enter. You see Lorelei. She says "I'M GAY!". You ram your head straight through her. You throw the lego block at the door, then pick it up. The door opens. You walk on. You see Agatha. She says "I'M OLD AND GAY!". You throw the microwave at her and she starts to explode. You collect the microwave and then hide in a corner. Agatha explodes, leaving only her wrinkles (?). A message was left behind. It reads:

'I feel out of place. Also, I'M GAY!'

You throw the lego block then take it back. The door opens up. Suddenly, you re-appear, with the door open and Lance fallen down. There is a tag on his back. It reads:

'I'M GAY!'

You walk through the door. You see Gary. [enter dialogue]

Gary: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
You: Gary? Gary? Gary? Gary?
Gary: Gary! Gary! Gary! Gary! Gary! Gary!
Gary: That's right loser! I've got a Pokémon, and it's right inside this Pokéball!
* Random Cheerleaders walk in
Cheerleaders: Let's go Gary, Let's go!
* Farting sound occurs
Gary: I'm gonna be the best Pokémon *beep*er ever, and make the town of Pallet known all over the world!
Gary: It's good to have a grandfather in the Pokémon business, isn't it?
You: No.
* Gary walks off
Gary: I'm gonna be a great trainer!
* Professor Oak walks in
Oak: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You: Professor Oak! Where's my Oak!
Oak: That's not funny this time either, Ash.
You: Mon
Oak: Mon
You: Mon
Oak: Mon
--

Everybody stops talking. The other people disappear, and it's just you and Gary. You slap him and he says "I'M GAY!". You kick him in his non-existant balls. He falls over. The door vanishes and you walk right through it. You see Brüno. He says "Eh... Before you ask, no. I'm not gay. ¬_¬". You grab a large trout and slap him into the underworld. He pulls you under with him. Brüno suddenly vanishes, and it's just you, a Stickman, in the underworld. There is an explosion. You walk towards it. Suddenly, you get sent to Georgia. You see the devil there. He throws you through the fire and flames, and up into a green cloud. You are walking around when you see an elephant. You slap the elephant. You walk on and see a forest. You begin to walk through, when you see a massive steel door directly in front of you. A four digit code is required to be entered in to get past. You enter in:

1) 0000
2) 6841
3) 1017
4) 8475
5) 8456
6) 1235
7) 3122
8) 0489
9) 0101
10) 9001

/offtopic that was a long post o_O AND FULL OF RANDOMNESS =O!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am

Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 am

Correct. You see another door which you must pass. You need to press a smiley face.

1) :D
2) :P
3) Ż\(°_o)/Ż
4) :(
5) :O
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:00 am

Correct. You have gone through all the doors needed. You see the Gangster Leader's heir waiting for you.

== BATTLE ==

Choose whatever you like to use against him for the first move.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 am

You throw a "Wrong Way go back" sign at him!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 am

You hurl a "Wrong way | Go back" sign at the Gangster Leader's heir. He whips out a magical wand and yells "SHOOPUS MAH WHOOPUS!". He flicks TEH wand. You quickly grab a wand you found on the ground and yell "KICKUS SPARTUS!". The laser and the magical sparta kick collide and burst into flames, which suddenly becomes an E and explode.

What do you use against him?

1) SHOOPUS MAH WHOOPUS!
2) KICKUS SPARTUS!
3) SHUNNUS NONBELEIVUS
4) RICKROLLIFY!
5) PWNUS!

lolwandbattle (i was bored)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am

Turns out the Gangster Leader heir is a non-believer! You use the "Shunning Spell", in which a massive burst of flames appears and sends them away. If they don't GO AWAY, they will DIE. You put super-glue to TEH gangster leader heir's feet. As such, he DIED. You come across... it's the Gangster Leader himself!

He says:

I am attracted to your sexy body shape.

Okay. You've defeated my heir, and alll my guards. So... IT'S ON!

He presses a big red button (unfortunately, it's not a massacre button from Bradbury Bee Shootout). An arragements of ten objects appear.

Name them lololololol.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 am

ace wrote:Turns out the Gangster Leader heir is a non-believer! You use the "Shunning Spell", in which a massive burst of flames appears and sends them away. If they don't GO AWAY, they will DIE. You put super-glue to TEH gangster leader heir's feet. As such, he DIED. You come across... it's the Gangster Leader himself!

He says:

I am attracted to your sexy body shape.

Okay. You've defeated my heir, and alll my guards. So... IT'S ON!

lOL ITS oN...gay

Objects are:
1. Chair
2. E
3. Very Happy
4. Baseball Bat
5. Bidoof
6. Youtube
7. Luvdisc
8. Zombieman
9. Spider Mastermind
10. Quagmire
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 am

The Spider Mastermind shoots the Zombieman and the Zombieman turns into bloody guts. You throw the guts at the Gangster Leader's body. They explode on impact. Next you hurl a chair at him, and he turns dizzy. You throw the E at him and it explodes, and then another chair falls and makes him... double-dizzy. A banana appears and starts to dance holding the baseball bat. You take the baseball bat and yell "DIE!" and slam him with the bat. Suddenly, the Banana stops singing Peanut Butter Jelly Time and begins to sing instead... Never Gonna Give You Up.

With the Youtube, you...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Rickroll the Gangster leader
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 pm

the gangster leader is Double-Rickroll'd. He begins to melt.. Suddenly, the acids melting out of him fly into his eyes and his eyes glow turquoise. Oh no. You know what happens next.

BLAAAAAAAAAARGH!

A turquoise laser comes out of his eyes. You dodge and there's an explosion. A chair falls out. You keep on hitting with the chair. He slowly dies. The Gangster Leader collapses on the floor. You walk off when the Gangster Leader suddenly wakes up and says "YOU DARE COME INTO MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!" he hurls a chair at you and you collapse. Doctor Octagonapus suddenly flies in and drops you a potion. You drink it and fight the Gangster Leader. You punch him when suddenly you see...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 am

Mr Random! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 am

throw Mr Random at the Gangster Leader. Mr Random transforms into something random.... its a CYBERDEMON! The Cyberdemon fires a rocket at Gangster Leader. He gibs. Suddenly, a Resurrection Orb falls on the Gangster Leader. Dammit, he's alive again! He teleports away from you and the Cyberdemon.

A note falls down.

"COME FIGHT US!
Stickman! We have captured your dear friend Bill Gates!
Come fight us for him! We will be waiting atop Sun Tower!
I can just SEE your dead body lying atop Sun Tower, defeated by US!
"

You think that it is likely that they have brought backups. The Cyberdemon roars and gives you a stone. It is called the Recruitment Stone! You can use this to recruit an army to take on the Gangsters!

What will you recruit?

1) Birds
2) Sharks
3) Robots
4) Worms
5) Dragons
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm

#5 Go Rayquaza!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 am

You go to the planet of the dragons. The Cyberdemon explains (translated from roars) on how to use it.

"RAWR ROAR ROR ROOOAAAAAARRRRRRRR!! RAWR, RAW-RAWR! RORAWROR RAWR! ROAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!"

"You hold up the stone and say 'Recruit Now'"
You hold up the stone and say 'Recruit Now'. A bunch of dragons appear at your side. More and more come. Eventually it gathers up to 500 dragons. You ride the dragons to the Sun Island.

SUN TOWER
FLOOR 1 OF 30

There is a teleport in front of you. Lucky!

SUN TOWER
FLOOR 15 OF 30

Oh no! It's an Ambush Room!

10 RandomMonsters appear in front of you.

1) Swipe at them
2) Get the 500 Dragons to rip them to pieces
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

#1 and #2!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 am

They all gib and reveal a key to a nearby door. ITS A SHORTCUT

SUN TOWER
FLOOR 25 OF 30

A Sundude appears! He says "Help us, the Sun people, fend off the Gangsters and Knifeguys! They've gone wild... here's a shortcut..."

You go up with teh Sundude.

SUN TOWER PINNACLE

It's a massive area, with no gates. If you fall of the edge, you'll die. The battlefield has one side of the Gangster Leader and all his Gangster and Knifeguy army. The other side appears to be the Sun People - Sundudes, Sunmen, even the Sun King is there! But wait! There's a third side to the battle... it's Betruger and a group of possessed men! No-one knows why they are there, but they look content to defeat everyone and rape them! And now here's the fourth side to the battle - You, the Cyberdemon and the dragon army.

The Gangster group moves first. Each one of the gangsters pulls out an assault rifle, with the commanders and the king pulling out a rocket launcher. The Knifeguys have Homing Daggers. They each use their weapons. Some possessed men fall. Some Sun People fall. Some dragons get hurt (but they cant fall and die because they have wings). Even some gangsters get hurt by the explosions.

Gangsters left: 455/500
Sun People left: 387/400
Possessed Men left: 84/100
Dragons left: 500/500 (SUPAH STRONG)

The next to move is...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

To attack with Draco Meteor!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 am

The next to move are the Dragons, and they Draco Meteor their asses!

Gangsters left: 230/500
Sun people left: 387/400 (they on your side)
Possessed men left: 23/100
Dragons left: 500/500

Next go the Sun People. they specifically target the gangsters. They launch beams of light at the gangsters and...

Gangsters left: 153/500

Finally, the possessed men go. They try to rape you, with Betruger commanding their minds to rape and molest. The gangsters, Sun people and dragons do a HYPAH COMBO ATTACK and completely obliterate the possessed men. Betruger's lifeless body (the remains of it, that is) falls pathetically off the edge of the Sun Tower. The gangsters move now, but...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:35 am

The Dragons make an epic attack, swooping at the remaining gansters, throwing them off the egde!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 am

...all but the leader of the gangsters fall off. He calls in the Gangster Ultimate Squad! Fifty more Gangsters appear! They all start shooting at you and the sun people. The dragons all go for a shield charge while the Sun people summon the power of the Sun to shield themselves. The bullets are deflected. Five gangsters die. The gangsters hit by the shield charge die. Thats fifteen down. (These gangsters are a lot more resistant to attacks)

31/50 Gangsters left.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 am

The dragons Draco meteor again!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next