Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickman's Adventure 5: Trip Around the World

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stickman's Adventure 5: Trip Around the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 5: Trip Around the World

Post by Latios Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 am

FOR SPARTA
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Stickman's Adventure 5: Trip Around the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 5: Trip Around the World

Post by Snail Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 am

you yell 'THIS IS SPARTA!' and kick them. You take on the other Redman. You use...

1) Gun (Single Bullet)
2) Flame Gun
3) Lighted Match Up Opponent's Ass
4) Lava Strike
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 am

Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 am

The other 3 Redmen, 4 Purplemen and 1 Green Guard step aside in fright. You battle the last Purpleman.

1) Gun (50 Bullets)
2) Supernova
3) Triple Flamethrower
4) Purple guy Pińata
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:27 am

You triple Flamethrower him. He explodes (lol). You go on to battle the second Green Guard.

1) Golden Gate Swing
2) Great Wall Fall
3) Triple Bounce
4) Gun - 200 Bullets
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 am

The Great Wall falls on him. He dies from one shot because it was a fatal hit. You go on to fight Blueman!

* * * Moves * * *

You can chose any move here. Also, * = stars.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 pm

4th Star!

I think...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 pm

You click the Fourth star. It doesn't do anything. You click the third star instead. You leave, and wait until midnight. You peek inside. Blueman is sleeping soundly. You stab him with your steel knife and he falls. You win! You are walking in the JnT Headquarters when you fall down a pit. You're now in the Halls of Flame! You see a Redman. There must be more. You walk on when you enter a maze. It's labeled "Spiral Maze".

1) Kill the Retard in front of you
2) Inspect the area around you for any hidden items
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 pm

#1 then #2!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 pm

You punch the retard once and it dies. You look behind you and on the floor for any weapons. You notice a green-purple panel on the wall behind you. You press it. Suddenly, three panels appear below it. There's a turquoise one, a yellow one and a pink one. You press the turquoise one and you are thrown upwards. You look around. You spot something. "HOLY SHIT!" It's a Rapid-Fire Rocket Launcher (now known simply as a Rocket Launcher, normally too much to type Rapid-Fire additionally). You jump back down into the maze. You open a door when you see another two retards.

1) Kill them
2) Kill them and break open the door.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:23 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 am

You fire a rocket at them and they explode. Retard germs appear. You fire another rocket and they explode. You open the next door. Leonidas suddenly appears and sparta kicks you all the way right in front of a retard.

XXXXXX|-|X
XXXXXX|o|X
XXXXXX| |X
XXXXXX| |X
__o_____|X

(the X is a wall area)

Which retard will you kill?

1) The one near the bottom
2) The one in the pathway to a door
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 am

Just as you are walking towards it, Devildude fires a beam of plasma from his pitchfork and breaks open the wall. Devildude kills the retard with the plasma and holds up his pitchfork. A black beam of darkness swallows the maze. When the darkness passes over, you find yourself trapped in one room with the secret exit and you can hear Devildude stomping away. You touch the Secret Exit and are teleported to high building. You find yourself in JNT Tower (which will be the area for Tbb5b2). You stare up. You see a tall tower that wasn't there when you entered JNT Headquarters. "Wow!" you think. JNT Headquarters must be full of treasures and magic. Either that, or its just an illusion. You reach up and try to touch the red tower above. Yep, it exists. This is odd.

There's a note down on the floor.

"Touch an icon to go through JNT Tower"

Which icon will you touch?

1) The Master Ball icon
2) The Microsoft Powerpoint icon
3) The Orange fret button icon
4) The home icon
5) The Icon of Sin
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 pm

You press the Icon of Sin. You look around and a door opens. A Cyberdemon walks in.

You: HOLY SHIT
Cyberdemon: RAWR

A hatch opens up above the Cyberdemon and a snooker table falls. The snooker table hits the Cyberdemon on the head.

Cyberdemon: RAwrrrr...

A gangster comes out of the door. The Gangster begins to shoot spiked bullets. The Cyberdemon steps ahead to protect you. It shoots a rocket which decimates the spiked bullets and hits the Gangster. The Gangster dies. It seems the snooker table turned Cyberdemon good! You, Bill Gates and the Cyberdemon walk onwards. You see a staircase. There's a massive rock blocking it. The Cyberdemon shoots the rock and it explodes. The three of you go up the staircase (staircase rocks back and forth under Cyberdemon's weight). You walk up to see...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:22 am

Arch-vile. It appears friendly and points to a door. You all go through it. You see a...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:29 am

Statue of Liberty. You grab it. You fall asleep. Suddenly you appear in front of a building named 'The Temple of Liberty'. It seems that if you reach the top, you can get one of the Ultimate Weapons - the RapidFire Nuclear Exploding Statue of Liberty Launcher. Not just one, but two. And they come with a tool so you can dual wield them with ease. You turn around. You can see Bill Gates and the Cyberdemon behind you...and someone's running towards you. It's Arch-Vile! He starts to perform the fire magic when you tell him to stop, thinking that he's about to set you on fire. You look to your left and see a retard there. You let Arch-Vile go ahead. There are three paths ahead.
You go to:

1) Path one to lol
2) Path two to lolol
3) Path three to lololol
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:23 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am

You go to lolol. There are intricate wall patterns there...and a dead end.

What do you do?

1) Urinate on the wall
2) ROUTER POWER
3) Put on 3D Glasses
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm

3D GLASSES FTW
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 pm

You put on the 3D Glasses. There's a button on the Glasses which enhance your 3D vision and allow you to see traps, secret walls and reverse vision (without turning your head). YOu enable it.

You look at the intricate wall patterns. There are instructions in invisible ink. Yes, these Vision-Enhancers allow you to see invisible ink...

"Kick the bottom left panel. It will open, revealing a small bottle with a red substance inside. Throw this on what appears to be the dead end. It will open. Oh and you managed to find the secrets. F*CK YOU, SECRET FINDER!"

You do as instructed. Suddenly, a dinosaur appeares. Theres a note in invisible ink.

"Hai."

You look on the other side of the dinosaur. Theres another note in invisible ink.

"This dinosaur will take you off to the Sky Land. This will allow you to skip countries. Yes, WE know you're objective. No, we're not your enemies, we're just A BRICK! We're harmless but can detect who are your enemies, what your objective is, and more. So go!"

You ride the dinosaur. You write a note in invisible ink (theres a bottle nearby the dinosaur, and a quill).

"Dinosaur, take me to the top of Liberty Temple, please. Then to the Sky Land!"

The Dinosaur understands. You fly off to the top of Liberty Temple and take the ultimate weapons - the two (Dual wielded!) Rapidfire Nuclear Exploding Statue of Liberty Launchers and the two (Dual Wielded!) Dual Rickrollers. The dinosaur takes you to the Sky Land.

The path on the Sky Land branches off to several places.

1) Sky Mountain
2) Cloud of Rock
3) WTF PATH
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 am

#3!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next