Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickman's Adventure 3: The power of the Red Glowing Chocolates

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stickman's Adventure 3: The power of the Red Glowing Chocolates - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 3: The power of the Red Glowing Chocolates

Post by Latios Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 am

Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Stickman's Adventure 3: The power of the Red Glowing Chocolates - Page 2 Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 3: The power of the Red Glowing Chocolates

Post by Snail Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 am

You throw a random punctuation symbol at it. It's a BACKSLASH (\). The Very Happy explodes. You take the Razz treasure. Suddenly, a table rises up with 14 differently coloured chocolates there. There's a note. It reads:

Take only three or two
If else it'll come for you
The most unlikely will turn
The things you love will burn
If you try to provoke and dare
You will receive a horrible scare
For a beast will come for your head
And will leave you ultimately dead

It's a "riddle", but... it's just a warning. It's telling you to take three (you could take two, but take advantage of the three!) chocolates only. Which three coloured chocolates will you take and eat?

1) Yellow
2) Orange
3) Green
4) Purple
5) Red [Not glowing]
6) Blue
7) White
8) Brown
9) Pink
10) Black
11) Turquoise
12) Crimson
13) Sea Blue
14) Grey
15) Ignore the warning and take ALL the chocolates!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 am

#11 #3 and #4
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:53 am

You take the Turquoise, Green and Purple chocolates. You notice something about them... a strange power.

You walk on and see a box of high quality Belgian chocolates. You start rummaging through the Belgian chocolates... when you see... a glowing light! There's a glowing chocolate in there! ...It's not red though. It's a green chocolate with a purple glow, with Dark Blue edges and a turquoise top. You collect it. Suddenly, a bird appears and takes you. You get swept off to a jocolor face. It suddenly turns into a frown and re-appears as a Black Goon!

You can choose what you want to use against the Black Goon.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am

Throw a "Form 1 Lane" sign at him!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:49 am

You throw a Form 1 Lane sign at the Black Goon. It starts to enlarge and the text begins to cram together. Now it looks like "om 1 ae". You hit him with it. But... does the message mean something? You ask the om 1 ae sign "Does om 1 ae mean anything?" It replies. It says "1 ae is the name of a glowing orange chocolate. I'm sure you know what om is... but 1 ae should lead you to the Red Glowing Chocolate..." You thank it and walk off. You must set off in search of 1 ae!

Where do you look first for 1 ae?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 am

You get a spaceship and search space!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 am

You search space. While you are travelling to Ceres, you notice one of the asteroids has a glowing yellow chocolate. It has a sign with the instructions on how to get to 1 ae.

From this glowing yellow chocolate, hereinafter known as 73 qpx, you must look for an asteroid. It is closeby, and has a glowing yellow-orange chocolate (known as 713 qpaex). You must eat this chocolate, 713 qpaex, and this chocolate, 73 qpx, and you will get thrown to the great turquoise spot, where the grand 1 ae lies.

You look for 713 qpaex. You spot it. However, there is a [insert word here] guarding it!

(You must fill in what it is and how to kill it)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Mrs Piccard blocking it!

Piccard: you will not pass
You: O RLY?
*walk pasts piccard*
Piccard: Retarded Powers ACTIVATE!
*You are drawn back to Mrs Piccard*
You: DOH!

Now what?
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 pm

She tries to lick you in your ear. You step back, then stare at her tongue. It's transparent. You can see little germs slumping around in a retarded way. Piccard is trying to infect you with retard germs! Nooooo! You run off and find Slayer and they give you a Retard-Murder sword. You slay Piccard with your Retard-Murder sword and she becomes a pile of dust. You celebrate when a bus full of Thomas Acres kids come up! Oh no! What will you do?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:05 pm

You run off to Slayer again. They give you a Rocket Launcher! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 pm

You start shooting the Thomas Acre tards with the Rocket Launcher. Shit! You're out of ammo with one tardguard left! You run back to Slayer, but they don't have any more weapons with them. You run off when you see Dragonforce. You come up to them and they give you a dragon. You fly on the dragon, looking for something to kill the tardguard with. You spot Rick Astley, but unfortunately, he has nothing with him. You spot a massive sword in the ground. The dragon digs it out. You CHAAAARGE straight into the tardguard, sword-first and the tardguard dies. You clean and sharpen the sword, then celebrate. Suddenly, ...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 am

Out jumps a evil ninja! EVIL I SAY! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 am

Launch the sword in the ninja! It explodes, revealing a ninja essence. You collect it. Below the ninja essence is a message.

"To whomever has the ability to defeat me,
This is the Ninja Essence, used to teleport you instantly to the location of 1 ae...
But first, you must eat 73 qpx and 713 qpaex...
"

You eat 73 qpx, 713 qpaex and drink the Ninja Essence. You feel lighter, when you suddenly collapse.

An hour later, you awaken. You are in the Great Turquoise Spot! There is a glowing red chocolate there... it's 1 ae!! You run towards it when suddenly a gangster swoops in (you stab him with a small data chip), takes 1 ae and takes off! A note fall down.

"Hmph. So I see that you have found 1 ae. But...you will never get 1 ae!
1 ae is OURS! WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH VAMPIRE POWERS! HAHAHA....wait you can't submit laughs by message. DAMMIT! Oh by the way, that data chip HURTS!
"

You track down the data chip (and thus 1 ae and the gangster).

He's taking off in a spaceship. ... very close by

AIR COMBAT!

1) Launch missiles at him
2) Launch lasers at him
3) Launch plasma bolts at him
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Deadbolts?

Lol no
Plasma FTW!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 am

You launch Plasma Bolts at him. His ship barely survives. He then fires a missile but it misses. You shoot more plasma at him and his ship explodes. The Red Glowing Chocolate floats over...then it increases speed! It's getting sucked to that black hole! You chase after it, going into the black hole. You are going at super speed, and so is the Red Glowing Chocolate. You are sucked in, and everything goes black.

You wake up, dazed. The red glowing chocolate isn't there. You see a massive building in front of you. There is someone walking by. You ask him how to get out of the black hole, but he just punches you. You shoot him with a nearby shotgun. He gibs. Someone then appears.

Randomly appearing person: Hello. Oh! You've killed that guy! Finally, he's been attacking travellers to the Black Hole Land for decades. I'll show you aro-
Stickman: How do I get out?
Randomly appearing person: Oh, it's in that building. Do you want me to sh-
Stickman: No.

You enter the building. A

1) Madman appears
2) Guard appears
3) Idj89wgum58m458e489r9rijewjreuiorjvhuwi9ehjq28ujueij44ERROR appears
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 am

Lol Do you want me to sh-(it on you)

#3!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 am

Lol

A (whatever 44 error thingy) appears. It explodes and reveals a key. You use the key to open the building. Inside you see a portal and the Red Glowing Chocolate! Suddenly, the guy who you shotgun'd appears, takes the Red Glowing Chocolate and jumps into the portal. You grab hold of the guy and you manage to go through the portal before it close.You land in....
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 am

A deep forest. He starts to run. You....
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 am

...run after him. You quickly modify your shotgun into a Sniper Shotgun. You sniper shotgun him and he dies, but the Red Glowing Chocolate teleports away! SHIT! Where do you look now?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 am

Use Sweet Scent! It...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2