Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes

2 posters

Go down

Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes Empty Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes

Post by Snail Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

After successfully taking the world out of the ? World, the gangsters have put up an odd forcefield. It keeps transforming into different shapes. As you head back to the 44 ERROR room which you visited to make the forcefield glitchy, you go on the computer. It seems its Blue Screen of Death has been resolved. Makes sense, it's been about 2 years anyway. The gangsters must have fixed it.

You attempt to turn the forcefield glitchy. However, as you are doing so, the computer begins to overheat! Oh no! You try Ctrl Alt Delete. Glitchy symbols begin appearing all over the screen.

WINDOWS 1.0X HAS ENCOUNTERED A FATAL ERROR AND MUST RESTART.

Again? It turns off, but not on again. You try turn it on. It begins to heat up. After 5 minutes, the monitor turns on. Oh no...not another Blue Screen of Death!

Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes Windows_1_0_crash

It's crashed again. But...symbols keep on appearing! More of them!
Red symbols...black...blue...It keeps on overwriting the symbols! Suddenly, the computer begins to shake. Small explosions are appearing all over the computer. Suddenly, a dark blue (BSoD colour) colour bursts out of the monitor, enveloping everything.

You and everyone else are stuck in Windows 1.0! NO!

You find yourself in the Cave of Resurrection. Your 8-bladed battleaxe is nearby. You pick it up. Looking around, you see the walls are dark blue, reading "WINDOWS 1.0X HAS ENCOUNTERED A FATAL ERROR AND MUST RESTART. You look beside you. Your dragon is there. To your right is your dinosaur. Behind you is your giant spider. They're all dead. You use the Cave of Resurrection to revive them and go ahead. You look at the walls. They're moving. The walls turn pure black as it turns off. The walls then read "WINDOWS 1.0X IS NOW LOADING". It's turned on again...and oh no! IT'S CRASHED! You look up. Glitchy symbols start appearing everywhere. One falls on your giant spider. The giant spider dies again. You revive it and dodge around the kill screen symbols (The Blue Screen of Death is like a Kill Screen). But these kill screen symbols actually KILL you! YOu dodge around them.

You look beside you. Theres an odd glitchy symbol creeping towards you. Oh no..... the Glitch Beings have invaded now! You jump over it and sneak around the mountain ledges near the Cave of Resurrection. You ride the dragon. The dinosaur flies too, with the giant spider on its back. They both have great flying skill, dodging around the glitchy symbols. Where do you head to?

1) Glitch Lair
2) Burning Glitch Volcano
3) The Glitchy Underground
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes

Post by Latios Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 am

#2!
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes Empty Re: Stickman's Adventure 7: Constant Crashes

Post by Snail Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 am

You go the Burning Glitch Volcano. As you enter, you see Glitchman walking out, obviously enjoying his immunity to kill screen symbols and this complete world of glitches - even though he didn't make it.

Glitchman: YES! Now, this world is finally complete and perfect! Pain everywhere from Kill Screen Symbols...and us glitches have immunity!

He appears to be talking to a GlitchGuard.

Glitchguard: Haha! I just hope no-one goes off to the Windows 1.0x crash centre and ends this world of glitches...

You hide quickly, listening closely to their conversation.

Glitchman: Yes..I guess our objective is to kill the gangsters and Stickman. Because they're most likely to be able to head to the Windows 1.0x Crash Centre and end this beautiful world of glitches. Yes...we shall send up our own army of Glitches! Do you know anything we could recruit, Glitchguard?

Glitchguard: ...You have your own army.

Glitchman: OF COURSE I KNOW THAT! But I don't want any of my Glitch Army risking their life just to kill a bunch of Gangsters and a Stickman.

Glitchguard: Well...I've heard that there is a group of beings that have invaded here known as the Glitch Beings. We could recruit them.

Glitchman: EXCELLENT! We shall recruit them!

Glitchman and the Glitchguard walk off.

Your new objective is to reach the Windows 1.0x Crash Centre! You find a map nearby and look for the Windows 1.0x Crash Centre. You see it. Apparently you must go thorugh the Glitch Volcano Path up to the top and go to the Top Glitch Lair. That's the first bit.

You run up when you find three Glitch Beings attacking you!

1) Dragon Flames!
2) Dinosaur Power!
3) 8-bladed Battleaxe!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 am

#1 DRAGONFORCE
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

The Dragon unleashes a mysterious aura, destroying the Glitch Beings. The Dragon and Dinosaur arrive at the Glitch Volcano. A Glitch Being appears in front of you. You swing your 8-bladed Battleaxe at it. It dies. You enter the Glitch Volcano. There are dead bodies everywhere. You look up and see why. There are kill screen symbols raining from the open top of the Glitch Volcano..and there's Glitch Being Mini-Boss 1! Its preparing a Glitch Strike! You swing your battleaxe but it misses. Just as the Glitch Being Mini-Boss 1 is about to strike you, a burst of flames appears from your Dinosaur. The Glitch Being Mini-Boss 1 dies. You pet your dinosaur and it bites you affectionately. That bite actually hurts.The dinosaur flies you up to the top and the dragon flies the Giant Spider up.You enter the Top Glitch Area. Oh no! You are swarmed by Glitch Beings! You pick up the rocket launcher on the ground.

1) Get the Dragon to kill them
2) Get the Dinosaur to kill them
3) Get the Giant Spider to kill them
4) Use your battleaxe
5) Use your rocket launcher.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:57 am

#123 and 5
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 am

You do a team assault (inb4 lolwrong). The glitch beings all explode and reveal...a key? Oh. It must go there. Inside the Top Glitch Area is an elevator which requires a key. You unlock the elevator. A glitchy room is inside. As the elevator travels down, the walls turn all blue and it triggers a blue screen of death! OH NO! The elevator crashes upside down ... the entire world is now upside down! You look in front of you. You've been invaded by moar glitch beings!

You team assault them again and they die. Suddenly, the elevator door opens. You appear to be deep underground. You walk on when you see

1) Glitchman
2) Rick Astley
3) A swarm of friendly glitch beings
4) Betruger
5) Betruger (lolagain)

CHOOSE >:0
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 am

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 am

You spot a group of glitchy beings. Just as you are about to lodge a few rockets in them, they say 'STOP!' You look at them.

Glitch Beings: We....want...to...end...this...world...of...glitchy....deaths...
You: Ok...can you give us any information on how to stop it?
Glitch Beings: We...must...go...to...the...Windows...1.0x...Crash...Centre...
You: Well, yes, I heard about that. Can you tell us much about it?
Glitch Beings: To...use...the...Crash...Centre...you...must...be...in...the...company...of...a...glitch...being...or...for...a...glitch...being...they...must...be...in...the...presence...of...a...Stickman...
You: Okay then...let's go together then.

You look around in the room that you are in. It is very dark. You see a switch and turn it on. The lights flicker on. You turn around and see an exit sign. As your group walks towards it, the exit sign suddenly falls on the Dinosaur's head. It goes to sleep. You wake up the Dinosaur. The Dinosaur picks up the exit sign to try and use it as a weapon. You go through the exit underneath the exit sign's place. You see a:

Guitar
Glitch Destroyer
JNT Forum Archive CD
Snail Orb
Turtle Orb
Portrait of Rick Astley

You pick them all up. You:

1) Play song on Guitar - you choose what song.
2) Move ahead
3) Examine the portrait
4) Urinate on the walls
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 am

ONE #1 (Lol) then examine portrait
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 am

You play One and the portrait shakes a bit. There appears to be something behind it. You carefully examine the portrait. You see in tiny text "Open Here." You try to open it and inside is...

1) Caterpillar Orb
2) Warp Pad
3) A

Choose two!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 am

#1 and #2
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 am

Inside is a Caterpillar Orb and a Warp Pad. You take the Caterpillar Orb and go through the Warp Pad.

*world twists and you reappear...*

There is a house made of glitchy symbols. You enter when you see......
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 am

Glitchy Charizard! It breaths glitch fire. You barely dodge and...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am

...the glitchy Charizard lets out another flame, destroying the wall of glitches. When you are dodging, the glitchy charizard kicks you and you fall out of the house and down a cliff. The Giant Spider, Dragon, Dinosaur and friendly Glitches jump down as well after you. You land on a...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

Giant air filled pillow. You then...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down