Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeventure 5: Magmortar Massacare

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokeventure 5: Magmortar Massacare - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 5: Magmortar Massacare

Post by Snail Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 am

....look around. There are Magmars swarming around. You talk to one and it says...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Pokeventure 5: Magmortar Massacare - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 5: Magmortar Massacare

Post by Latios Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 am

"RAWR" And scatches you. You...
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 am

..own it. Suddenly, a Magmar comes up to you. Oh no! It has a Magma Cannon! But it seeems to want to talk to you.

Magmar: Shhh.... I'm sick of all this fighting against poor grass-types. I want to take on my own kind, because I have realized that they have only been using us Magmars to create a war. Most of us were completely brainwashed into believing that Grass-types are the most evil Pokemon of all and that Magby, Magmar and Magmortar are all sacred fighters and must destroy all Grass-types. As a child, I had grass-type friends. While part of the Magmortar army, I had completely forgot about them. After my Grass-defeat count had gone down, I was threatened. Only then had I realized that I was brainwashed. Anyway, can I join you?

Do you accept?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 am

Definetly!
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 am

Magmar seems happy.

Magmar: Now, instead of savagely defeating all of my kind, we have to un-brainwash them. We have to go down to the Conflagration Tunnels, deep under this volcano, and turn off the Crimson Switch!

Suddenly, a horrible screeching sound plays throughout the volcano. Shit! A Magby heard you planning against the Magmortar army and sounded the alarm!

Eight Magmortars swarm you! Then....
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:57 am

An earthqukae happenes and lots of rock fall on them! You run off. You going down to the Crmson switch when...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3