Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm proud of our forum

2 posters

Go down

I'm proud of our forum Empty I'm proud of our forum

Post by Snail Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 am

I just checked Forumotion's (the forum hoster) Computers and Software directory by popularity (posts), (we are in Computers and Software or whatever directory), and considering how small our forum is, it hit number 47! Yes, out of many hundred forums, our forum came into the top 50s. W00T
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

I'm proud of our forum Empty Re: I'm proud of our forum

Post by Latios Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:07 am

WOW! YOU'RE KIDDING!
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:25 am

It's true. People, keep posting! Our rank will improve! In fact, when I have the time, I might even add on the newsbox a bit which shows how many posts are needed to go up a rank! Hello world! Watch as JNT inc. forum rises in popularity!

EDIT:

Hey... wait a second. I was searching by number of topics. I think that what's more important is number of posts. So I queried that... and our forum flies through number 20 and hits number 17!!! I'll get a screenshot soon, I'm telling the truth!
But... we should be number 16. The current number 16 has approx. 100 less posts! But even if we do hit number 16, we will still need another 1000 or such to hit 15. Yeah, there sure is a huge gap. OH, and the rankings are in fact, quite mixed up. Number 14 has about 700 less than number 15, in fact...

EDIT2:

We have fallen to number 21. Still good, but...oh well, our rank will slowly get better.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content