Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse

2 posters

Go down

Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse Empty Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse

Post by Latios Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 am

The world, according to Arceus is ending. Every single volcano in the world is erupting for unknown reasons. Your group must trek into these ticking time bombs and dissarm every one of them

Volcanos Erupting: 100

VOLCANO #1

You are walking along when...
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse Empty Re: Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse

Post by Snail Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 am

...you encounter several switches. One wrong switch and one volcano erupts! Oh no! There are three switches. Which one do you choose?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse Empty Re: Inside the Volcano Game 5: Apocalypse

Post by Latios Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 am

Press the Far Right! RIGHT IS RIGHT!
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 am

You press the Far Right switch. Far away, you hear a volcano tremble. Shit! Did it just erupt?! Wait a minute...it got deactivated! And the wall ahead opened, so you are correct! You continue when you encounter a...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 am

Town in Ruin! You rescue as much Pokemon and people as you can, but 3 people are dead and a Baby Munchlax! You head to Volcano #2!

TELEPORT DANCE!

Shit! Its spluttering and shaking! Its gonna blow! You rush around, looking for something to shut it down! BINGO! A Aqua Plate! Arceus takes it and...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:16 am

...uses an epic Water-type Judgement. You use your most powerful Water-type attacks (if any) to boost the power. The volcano is deactivated! suddenly, the volcano bursts something...its a strange drop of water. It lands straight on top of Arceus. It's...Mystic Water. You go to the third volcano - Teleport Dance (zomfg gorebyss is backkkkkkkkkkk). You see..
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am

WIN TELEPORT

The volcano is giving off small earthquakes and you see several wires about. You..
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 am

...set fire to them all. The fire burns up the cord and hits a piece of dynamite! It causes a small explosion and....reveals a secret cavern? Inside you see...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed May 05, 2010 6:53 am

A big red switch saying "Off". You press it and it stoppes erupting. Great! Onto Volcano 4!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 am

Outside of the volcano, 5 Magmars are waiting for you. They are frightened of the volcano's sudden eruptions and will blame everyone for it. They suddenly spot you and blame you for it! Battle time!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

I BLAME YOU FOR IT! RAWRRARRAWRRAWRAYQUAZAAHHHHHHHH

Rayquaza flies out of the sky and Extremespeeeds the Magmars. As it does, it brushes a switch and the volcano shuts off. Rayquaza joins you. Onto Volcano 5!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down