Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!)

3 posters

Go down

Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!) Empty Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!)

Post by Snail Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 am

January 26, Australia day... I'm making a massive release. It's got a great release date positioning, giving me time to work on games over the holidays, and the release date still being IN the holidays and not having to set the release date for school returning date...

Anyway, the release date for all the mass release games is January 26, and here are the games:

1. Death to Pictard
Death to Pictard has been in creation for quite a while, being constantly put back by other projects like Bradbury Bee Shootout 1.
This game is similar style to FFTGF1 and TBB1. In other words, PowerPoint game (PPTX - You'll want to have a copy of Powerpoint 2007 at the ready. I'll also save another copy as PPT [PowerPoint 2003 required]. I'll keep looking to make them EXE files (program) and/or SWF files (flash, use the internet browser!))
- You get to play as different characters - Yellowman, Greenman, Snail, Turtle, Blueman and Stiltdude...and another two....if you can find them!
- Twelve new battles - the last one, against Pictard, you can choose any of those six characters, Yellowman, Greenman, Snail, Turtle, Blueman and Stiltdude, to kill Pictard with!
- Secrets - if you can find them!

2. Bradbury Bee Shootout 2
Bradbury Bee Shootout 2 hasn't been in creation for long, but I'm already finished eight levels so far! Same kind of gameplay... click the bees to shoot and kill!
- Thirty all new levels
- 2 All new enemies (some of which are in Death to Pictard as well!) The Retards come in several levels, the normal retards, Supertards, TardGuards (not to be confused with Bee TardGuards) and Battleship Infected Tards. The other new set of enemies are the TYPE69 Retard Germs. These guys are tougher than the Bees and Retards. The weakest type actually takes two hits (one hit is one strike of the pistol). Their toughness is designated by the amount of lines below Tard Germs
- All new weapons, including the Sword, the Plasma Rifle and Chainsaw!
- All new storyline

3. The Big Battle 4 Beta
I've been working on The Big Battle 4 for ages, but its been put on hold constantly. Now I'm going to (finally) release a beta to all you people who've been waiting for more JNT games!
- Thirty all new battles
- Introduces Blueman's Henchmen and Blueman's Heir (who completes his training after and is known as Iceguy from TBB5 onwards) (but not in this beta Sad )
- New cutscenes

4. The Big Battle Reloaded
I've meant to start this, but I've been delaying it for a while. Now I'm going to start - and finish - The Big Battle Reloaded Beta. This is like a remake of The Big Battle 1, improved. It's a Beta by the way, so it won't have everything done.
- Better artwork
- Maybe an extra secret or two....
- The text will be easier to read (most of the time [during the moves] the slide goes to the next one before you can read the text)

5. Handball Master Beta
This game was originally by Tom, but I took over the project. It's a new PowerPoint game style. You have to use the arrows when they appear to move around and press the hit button to hit the ball when it comes around! Beat all the opponents and become the Handball Master! Note that this is only the Beta version, it involves a lot of work.
- New game style
- Secrets!
- Very fun, lol

6. Dimension beta
Yes, that's right. I'm releasing Dimension beta on January 26. Hope you enjoy it Very Happy

Anyway, those are the six games I'm releasing on January 26.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive JNT Inc. Game Plans!

1. Bradbury Bee Shootout Series
- As Tom creates BBS3, I will begin work on BBS4 when I can (after BBS2 created).
BBS4 - Bradbury Bee Planet
You, Eradicator, set off on a mission to destroy all the Bradbury Bees found on a planet far away. Destroy those Bradbury Bees!

2. Minemeteor
- The name is in italics. You noticed that? It's because Minemeteor is the codename for a secret game I'm going to begin.
It's going to be an epic game, that's all I'll tell you Wink

3. Dimension
- Another codenamed game, another secret game I'm going to start.
There's no set release date for this (or any of the game plan games).
It's probably going to be the most successful game by JNT inc. Want to know why?
...It's got to do with the codename...
...3D gameplay.

Anyway, it's epic. I hope you enjoy it Very Happy

Last edited by Snail on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : || UPDATE 21/01/10 || TBB Reloaded release becomes full again. || Dimension release becomes beta again. || The Big Battle Ultimate 1 not available due to massive plot changes (from spin-off to series continuation) || The Big Battle 4 becomes Beta release)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!) Empty Re: Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!)

Post by Snail Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 am

New update on Dimension!

I've already created the first two levels and put them in a beta version. I will upload them ASAP. I'm busy creating Dimension (the new name has been created, but I'm not revealing it yet Smile ). I might even get it finished by January 26...

edit: I can only create Dimension on a different computer (because the program I use isnt screwed up there). However, I can't upload it from there because it always freezes up..and I forgot to take Dimension beta to my normal computer (that doesnt freeze). So expect it to take a while (and by then, Dimension beta 2 will have already been released....
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!) Empty Re: Mass Release (Also come inside for some game plans!)

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 am

Soul Cube wrote:New update on Dimension!
Soul Cube wrote:So expect it to take a while (and by then, Dimension beta 2 will have already been released....

Erm, anyway, Dimension beta 2 is finished. I'll upload both Beta 1 and 2 A.S.A.P. Don't ask me why you would want Beta 1 when Beta 2 is out, though.

Beta 1 contains two levels.
Beta 2 contains five levels.

By the way, you're not going to see any more beta versions of Dimension after Beta 2 is up. It will reveal too much, lol.

(Level 5 will probably be the most fun level you'll play until levels 10 and 15 Very Happy [which haven't been created yet])

I will release the proper name of Dimension on JNT Award Night! Enjoy =)

BETA DOWNLOADS

Beta 1
Link: Sorry, not up yet.
Info: Contains Dimension Beta 1, a game beta currently containing two levels. Unzip the ZIP package with WinZip or WinRar or 7-Zip or whatever you use. Then use the file Dimension1Beta1.exe to play it.

Beta 2
Link: Sorry, not up yet.
Info: Contains Dimension Beta 2, a game beta currently containing five levels. Unzip the ZIP package with WinZip or WinRar or 7-Zip or whatever you use. Then use the file Dimension1Beta2.exe to play it.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenny6 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

Glenny6
Level 100
Carvanha

Registration date : 2009-08-16
JNT Dollars : 141802 JNT Dollars
Male
Number of posts : 569
Humor : saying to tyler your mums so dumb she tried to throw a bird of a cliff
Free Space! : F****ing stupid kids in our class

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:49 am

why
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 am

Glenn, dont put things like that here please.

MAH RELEASES!

Stickshooter
Simaler to BBS, same "Click n' Kill" strategy applies! You are a simple stickman who is fighting of all sorts of enemies to save the world!
Includes:
-20 Action Packed levels!
-Secrets
-And a Bradbury Bee or two Very Happy

Greenman and Yellowman: Bradbury Takedown
Im in a bit of trouble at the moment. The "Death To" series final was supposed t be "Death to Bradbury" but this is basically the same thing, so this might not end up being released on the 26th because...well, its finalle Smile

FFTGF Reloaded: Beta
Beta version will be released! This includes:
-Better Artwork
-MOAR SECRETS
-One more enemy...
This might end up as the original FFTGF because i cant upload it to here or Skydrive.

Handball Master 2: Beta
The Beta to the sequel of "Handball Master" will be released! It contains
-Storng Violence and Adult ThemesBetter Gameplay
- A storyline!

Those are the releases!
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 am

Nice Very Happy

Well about the GMYM Bradbury Takedown, GMYM Bradbury Takedown should ONLY use Greenman and Yellowman, whereas Death to Bradbury could use like, more enemies, different styles "Click the plane to get in the plane" "Click the up arrow to fly upwards" "Click the FIRE button to launch a rocket into the staff room"... and more players than just GMYM.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 am

Great idea!
Then it will be released, but im a bit behind, so it may be Beta
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 am

Ok thats fine

In fact I might have to make Handball Master a beta (I've been putting it off) and maybe TBB Reloaded (aiming for a new level of graphics!).
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 am

== They're now beta releases (Handball Master and TBB Reloaded). However, to make up for it, I'm releasing Dimension on January 26 Very Happy

Btw, you know about the problems with uploading your FFTGF 1? Well I might know why:

1: Upload here? We don't have FTP access.
2: Upload SkyDrive? I recall something about a 100 MB limit per file. (25 GB total space or something but each file can only be a max of 100 MB...I think)
3: Upload RapidShare/MegaUpload? I think these have a restriction, like 100 MB maybe?

You could put it on a torrent, but I've never done that myself...so I don't know how to, I couldn't tell you
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:21 am

K THANKS Lol Yugioh Abridged quote.

Well, im getting to work! Good luck on all of your games Justin!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 am

You too =)

YOU SHOULD RELEASE SOME GMYM BRADBURY TAKEDOWN DEMOS
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 pm

New Update for My releases

-- Sorry, I cannot release The Big Battle Ultimate 1, not beta or full version. This is due to mass plot changes (from a spin-off to an entire series continuation).
-- The Big Battle 4 will have to go down to beta. But in exchange...
-- The Big Battle Reloaded will go up to full version release!
-- Additionally, due to some problems (mainly creation speed), Dimension will have to go down to Beta. Since I haven't put up any betas yet, this will be beta 2.
-- Incinidentally, the proper name of Dimension is going to be Dimension. It was originally planned to be called 'Invasion' but... I discussed with Tom which one sounds cooler, Dimension or Invasion and he said Dimension so... its Dimension!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am

FFTGF 2 Beta will be released (already is, check the FFTGF Forum) and Stickshooter will be a Beta.
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:37 am

Yay cant wait for Mass Release Very Happy
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 am

Lol its good to release lots of stuff just before having to go to high school (which will likely drain a lot of our time)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 am

Yeah...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am

Ok guys! The Mass Release is tomorrow! We will be releasing our stuff onto Rapidshare and the Team JNT SkyDrive. You can download them from there - if you are a Team JNT member, you can download the files from SkyDrive (Documents), and we will supply the RapidShare links here.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

G'day mates! Today, instead of handing out Lamingtons and Sausage Rolls,
im serving some beauty Betas! Hope you enjoy!

STICKSHOOTER BETA
http://rapidshare.com/files/341075996/StickShooter.pptx.html
JNT DOOM BETA
http://rapidshare.com/files/341080598/jnt_doom.pptx.html
Greemna Yellowman BRADBURY TAKEDOWN BETA
http://rapidshare.com/files/341080624/GM_YM_BT.pptx.html
HANDBALL MASTER 2 BETA
http://rapidshare.com/files/341080840/Handball_Master_2.pptx.html
YOSHI'S GRAND ADVENTURE BETA
http://rapidshare.com/files/341081983/YGA.pptx.html
Enjoy!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm

12 GREAT Releases!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:10 am

BEST GAMES RELEASED TODAY:

Justin ~ Dimension Beta

Thomas ~ GM YM BT BETA
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down