Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out.

2 posters

Go down

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out. Empty Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out.

Post by Latios Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 am

MOAR LIST

49: Turn the Page (live) - Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band.
SO. F*CKING. BORINNNNGG. And its not even Metallica! You will rarely see non-Metallica songs making past the first Metallica songs to go in this list. Just so you know. Gameplay, its just to slow. Slooooooooooooooooooooo...........

48: Tuesdays Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... Yes, i detest slow songs in a game based on Metallica. That will be all. X(

Last edited by AlwaysRaging on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 am; edited 7 times in total
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out. Empty Re: Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out.

Post by Snail Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 am

lolbobsega

Keep working on this =D
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out. Empty Re: Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero Metallica songs!: 49 - 26: Antoher Guest Act gets the fuck out.

Post by Latios Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 am

Updated title is "Stone Cold BORING" refering to number 47

47: Stone Cold Crazy - Queen
Its really boring, like most of the guest acts, and its also really old. On the back of the GH: M Case it says "20 GUEST SONGS PICKED BY METALLICA" WHY did they pick this? WHY?

46: Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters
Yet again, another slow songs. Most of the guest acts will be out of the way soon so we can get on with the actual songs. Gameplay, not hard at all and really slow. Dont waste your time.

Spoilers for the next songs:
Spoiler:
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 am

Lol guest acts

keep working on this Very Happy
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 am

I will =D

Updated title is ".............no comment" refering to 45

45: Demon Cleaner - Kysus
What kind of a song title is "Demon Cleaner"? Honestly? Anyway, same old, same old. Too slow and boring. Y'know, like most of the guest acts.

44: Mommy's Little monster - Social Distortion
Again, a rather WTF title, but dont expect anything new. Slooooo and borinnnng.

OK, two bonuses so we can get past these guest acts

43: Ace of Spades - Motorhead
This one is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of slow, but regardless, its not a good song, and the lyrics are barely legible, and i know Snail hates that in a song.

42: Beautiful Morning - (will put this up later)
I can literally copy what i wrote above and paste it down here. So i am! : This one is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of slow, but regardless, its not a good song, and the lyrics are barely legible, and i know Snail hates that in a song.
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Time to boot some more guest act songs!

Updated title is "BIG Update!" refering to im booting a lot of guest acts =D

41: No Excuses - Alice in Chains
Its pretty damn slow and boring, same old, same old. I cant wait to get rid of these guest acts >.<

40: Blood and Thunder - Mastodon
Its another one of those fast paced screamo songs that Snail detests, and i do to somewhat, so thats why its here.

39: Black River - The Sword
ITS BORING. Seriously, almost all of the guest acts are boring.

The following guest acts will have no description. Because they all suck:
38: Am i Evil? - Diamond Head
37: Evil - Mercyful fate
36: Armed and Ready - Micheal Schenker Group
35: Mother of Mercy - Samhain
34: The boys are back in Town - Thin Lizzy
33: War inside my head - Suicidal Tentacles (wtf)
32: Hell bent for Leather - Judas Priest

The remaining 3 guest acts past the first Metalica song to go =0

Next update:
Spoiler:
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 am

What will be the first one to go? =o
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Updated title is "First Metallica song =0" Referring to number 31.

31: Hit the Lights - Metallica
It IS a good song, but in most of the song, the lyrics are not too legible, and Snail hates that, so thats why this is the first Metalica song to be eliminated. It is very fun to play though =D

30: Albatross - Corrosion of Conspiracy (or something like that =p)
AWESOME song! Its one of those good guest act songs, and, it could be way higher. Its downfall is, it dosn't pose any challenge whatsoever. Its pretty boring to play, unfortunately.

Two more songs go next time! Click for spoiler
Spoiler:
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Yay update! By the way, the title still says 49-32
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 am

New title is "This is a title" refering to the fact that its a title (titletitletitle)

29: Wherever i may roam - Metallica
Its one of those rare examples of a Metallica song that poses no challenge to players like me. Still, quite a good song.

28: Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
Yet another good but non-challenging song by Metalica
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 am

New title is "Another Guest Act gets the fuck out" refering to Number 27.

27: Toxicity - System of a Down

Awesome song, but slow. Its another one of those "i wish it was more fun" songs so argblargblarg.

26: Broken, Beaten and Scarred - Metallica
The song is....ok, and it is actually a little fun to play but it just dosn't match up to all their other songs, unfortunately. Sol is brilliant, lots of fun hammerons for uber hard awesomeness Very Happy

Check back soon for more tasty updates, as the list gets more fun, and i'll be typing a lot more for the descriptions! Very Happy
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down