Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going overseas in about half an hour...

2 posters

Go down

I'm going overseas in about half an hour... Empty I'm going overseas in about half an hour...

Post by Snail Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Yes, to Mauritius. Should be back around July 15.

Email me if you need me Smile
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

I'm going overseas in about half an hour... Empty Re: I'm going overseas in about half an hour...

Post by Snail Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Lol just making one quick post here...

(speaking in sydney time now)

Woke up yesterday to leave for airport at about 6 a.m.... Didnt sleep till we arrived at Mauritius at 6 a.m. the next day. :/

Now? Not much. Its a little boring.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm going overseas in about half an hour... Empty Re: I'm going overseas in about half an hour...

Post by Latios Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am

Lolz! Have fun.
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 am

So, we went around to all of my relatives' places... ONe of them (my second cousin) owns a mansion in Mauritius with personal servants. We went to a big party there (about 50 people). Some kids there played Pokemon so i battled all five of them and won every match :p

Um, it was a little boring around at my grandmother's place. Theres no technology there :p

We went around and visited my great grandmother's place (she's turning 100 next December :s )
Oh and lol shes actually a great great grandmother (one of my mother's sisters is a grandmother)

At Mauritius, the thing we did most was just eat. Lots of dinners with relatives, most of which we dont know :s

The hotel we went to was nice. (as i'm posting this, we came back from hotel) It was big and we got two separate rooms (but they were connected). Just before i left i messed up all the beds and threw stuff everywhere :p

Oh and as we returned, i saw a shop named 'TABAGI REAZ', lol (tabagi means tobacconist...lol reaz is a smoker)

..And going to the airport tomorrow. When i return, it will be Friday 6:00 A.M. Sydney Time...

Bye Wink

~ Snail ^_^
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

...HAI GUYS LOL POSTING AT 4.00 A.M. IS FUN Very Happy
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:59 am

So... its about 8:00 here in Mauritius. We are leaving for Airport at 8:45. Flight leaves at 12:25. Flight Mauritius to Reunion island between 12:45 and 1:30. Flight between Reunion island and Australia between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. next day. Then have to catch train from Internatl Airport to Macarthur and catch a taxi from Macarthur back to home. Should be about 6:00 a.m. then.

Long flights Sad

This will be my last post until I am at Australia...

Bye!

~ Snail ^_^
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 am

TABAGI REAZ Lol

And Holy shit 100? o_0
And you are on a plane nao =p
IM IN COMFY CHAIR NOT WORRYING ABOUT AIR SICKNESS....which you dont have =p
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah, 100...great great grandmother o_O

Anyway, the flight was long, but not as long as it was before (12 and a half hours on the way to Reunion island, 9 and a half back)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 am

Lol
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum