Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeventure 4: Weavile and the claws of Elder Entei

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokeventure 4: Weavile and the claws of Elder Entei - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 4: Weavile and the claws of Elder Entei

Post by Snail Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am

eat a piano. You walk up the stairs. You see a Sneasel. It's beckoning you to come forth. You cry "MURDER THE SNEASEL" and ...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Pokeventure 4: Weavile and the claws of Elder Entei - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 4: Weavile and the claws of Elder Entei

Post by Latios Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 am

A snooker table falls down and crushes the Sneasal. You then...
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:07 am

...spot Weavile! Suddenly, a snooker table falls down and FIRES ITS LAZORZ! Weavile teleports just in time and lands just behind you, without you realising. Weavile takes a swipe at you and vanishes.
You...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 am

Find a snooker table and you...
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

eat it. It heals you of the Weavile swipe wounds. You vomit out another snooker table and walk off, feeling fine. You spot a Glalie walking by, when...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 am

It says to you...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am

THIS IS SPARTA Hi, Traveller! What is this? This is an interesting piece of ice... I don't understand why it won't melt. He holds out a NeverMeltIce. He then offers you to take it. You accept. You walk on to see...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

A Glacion runny away from a Sneasel! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 am

...hurl the block of NeverMeltIce at the Sneasel. It falls over with a lump on its head. The Glaceon walks up to thank you when a Snooker table falls on you and Glaceon. It's unusually heavy - it's actually three snooker tables. You get out by...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 am

Using a snooker table (WTF) You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 am

Snookify the next table that falls on you. It turns into a TableSnookerSnookerTable. You hit Reaz on the head with it. You walk off and find...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 am

Weavile! You then see Mespirit floating above you. It emits a strange Aura around the field. Weavile attemps to teleport. It can't! They aura stops it. It charges at you, claws outsterched. You..
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 am

...leap and start firing rockets green and purple beams at Weavile. It seems that the field aura changes your attack! Weavile dodges around the beams but gets struck by one. It collapses on the floor, asleep. You...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Capture Weavile and arrest him. You then thank Mespirit and it floats away. Weavile and his gang is out of the way, but you still need to find Entei! ou try to get clues out of Weavile. It says...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 am

'H-H-He lives in the Giant Volcano! (oh no...oh no... Entei is going to ROAST me with his fire...and then EAT me!) He's on-on-on... floor t-t-twenty! H-he defeated Heatran with D-D-Dig...th-then he banished Heatran...so now H-Heatran lives in M-Mt. Mistral with H-Ho-Oh...and E-Entei only allows f-f-fire type l-legends to enter Entei's r-room..... s-so w-we must go to M-Mt. Mistraaaaall........(Weavile starts sobbing as he is going to be roasted and eaten by Entei).... and g-g-get H-Ho-Oh or Heatran...o-or b-both to c-c-come with usssss......'
Giratina responds 'Us? You mean you want to come along too, to Mt. Mistral?'
Weavile says 'Y-y-yes....since E-Entei is probably going t-t-to eat meeeeeeee!'
Mew and Kyogre look at each other with a questioning look and decide that Weavile can come.

The four of you, Giratina, Mew, Kyogre and Weavile trek on towards Mt. Mistral, but first the Fire Field must be passed!

-- FIRE FIELD --
-- Floor 1 (1 of 5) --

Oh no! It's an Ambush Room (what horrible luck)!

5 Magby, 12 Arcanine and 2 Charizard appear!

Giratina uses ...
Mew uses ...
Kyogre uses ...
Weavile uses ...

(lol Weavile is screwed against a load of fire type Pokemon)
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:09 pm

(Lol fail)

Giratina uses Earth Power!
Mew uses Eartquake (TM'S FTW!)
Kyogre uses Sheer Cold!
Weavile uses Slash!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:19 am

One Arcanine is left standing and they use Flamethrower on Weavile. Kyogre sprays the flames with water before it hits Weavile. THe water hits the flames, douses them, then takes out the remaining Arcanine. Weavile thanks Kyogre, then a tear falls down Weavile, muttering something about being eaten. The stairs are nearby. You go up.

FIRE FIELD
FLOOR 2 OF 10

Oh good, the stairs are right in front of you. You go up.

FIRE FIELD
FLOOR 3 OF 10

5 Flareons trap the four of you in a corner.

Giratina uses Earth Power!
Mew uses ...
Kyogre uses Surf!
Weavile uses ...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 am

Mew uses Water Pulse (TM'S FTW)
Weavile uses Slash!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 am

The Flareons get owned. The group walks on and goes up the stairs.

FIRE FIELD
Floor 4 of 10
The stairs are in the room and you go up.

FIRE FIELD
Floor 5 of 10
It's a rest stop. All enemies are disallowed from entering here. There are also shops to buy food and drinks - some of the food and drinks have special effects to increase your power! Do you buy anything?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am

We buy a few soda pops and Poffins to keep us happy, and buy 4 Reviver seeds, then we head up the next floor.
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 am

FIRE FIELD
Floor 6 of 10

The temperature is considerably higher here. Lava surrounds the paths and rooms. One stumble and you could fall and die. Well, there is the Reviver Seeds, but... its best to save them for a boss battle. Anyway, you go ahead when a group of (pokemon) surround you.

The pokemon are...

1) Torkoal
2) Charmeleon
3) Ninetales
4) Magcargo
5) Houndoom
6) Camerupt
7) Monferno
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 am

I've always wanted to be surrounded by Monferno's
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 am

Monferno surround you. They are about to Close Combat you when you do a HYPAH ULTRA MEGA SUPAH attack. The Monferno all explode to reveal a steep slope. It seems that they were mini-bosses. Hey wait..it seems that you don't have to take this steep slope, but this one is a shortcut!

FIRE FIELD
Floor 9 of 10

You look around the room. You spot an item. You go closer and its a...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am

BOMB Box of Iron Thorns. You pick them up
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

...and throw them at a raging Charmeleon in the distance. The Charmeleon collapses and drops a treasure box. Inside are some Gold Thorns! You walk on when you find the stairs.

FIRE FIELD
FLOOR 10 OF 10

You look around. There's the boss of the Fire Field! Its a...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next