Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeventure 3: Toxicroak's Poison Alliance

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokeventure 3: Toxicroak's Poison Alliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 3: Toxicroak's Poison Alliance

Post by Snail Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 am

gets stricken. Blood starts pouring out of Toxicroak heir when the blood turns into 20 Croagunk guards! A rocket launcher falls from the sky, as well as 20 pistols which the 20 Croagunks use.

TIME FOR A ROCKET VS 20xPISTOL BATTLE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You..
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Pokeventure 3: Toxicroak's Poison Alliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokeventure 3: Toxicroak's Poison Alliance

Post by Latios Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Fire a single rocket. It start raining blood (and Groagunk guts). You run onward when you see the Leader again. You point. "HOLY SHIT!" You
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 am

...launch a rocket, but he vanishes! A light blur rushes in front of you and Yellowman randomly appears. He looks at you with a questioning look, then takes off again. 5 Toxicroak guards appear. You...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Launch another rocket and they all explode and die. You walk on. You see the leader again! What do you do?
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 am

Put on 3D Glasses. The Toxicroak Leader vanishes. You can see him through the 3D Glasses, however. Toxicroak Leader seems to be heading to the dark purple field. It must be an area of poison. A light blur goes past you and Yellowman drops a few radiation/poison shield suits. You put them on, then give chase to the Toxicroak Leader. The Toxicroak Leader is so fast! It...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

Runs into a brick wall, and gets back up and runs. You:

#1 Wildly shoot attacks everywhere
#2 Chase
#3 Die
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 am

Wildly launch attacks !
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

You randomly launch attacks everywhere. You hear a CRRRACCCK and rocks fall in front of the entrance and blocks it! Then, cracks appear from the ground, as it starts flowing! You got to get to the top of the mountain and destroy it before the poison seeps through the top, causing untold damage.

As you climb up rocks, you see a blur as Toxicroak runs up a hidden ramp. You jump onto the ramp and run! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 am

HYPAHSPEED...up the ramp. You are hypahspeeding up the ramp when you run into ...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 am

Toxicroak (its poison flowing by the way, what your running from). Seeing this is a bad time to battle, you continue running. You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 am

...nearly trip, but manage to keep running. You are nearly to the top when...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 am

The walls crack open! Small bits of poison seep out! You run like your being chased by Reaz, and get to the top! Machamp Dynamicpunches the mountain and it starts to collapse! You all jump into the water for safety then get back on land. It crumbles. Toxicroak jumps over to the poison (its immune. Why was it running?) and absorbs it. It then shoot a massive Gunk shot! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 am

...dig a hole and hide in it. The Gunk Shot misses and goes into a forest. The trees all die instantly and the pokemon inside the forest start raging at Toxicroak. You now have an army of forest pokemon on your side! You chase Toxicroak and he...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 am

Runs, but a flying Pidgeot swoops him up and carries him to jail.

YOU WIN!

THE END!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 am

YAY IM WINNER!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 am

Lol
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:10 am

Pokéventure 3 Very Happy
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3