Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the Volcano Game 3: The Volcanic Island!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inside the Volcano Game 3: The Volcanic Island! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside the Volcano Game 3: The Volcanic Island!

Post by Latios Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 am

Prinplup somehow surrives it and swims away. You:

1. Surface
2. Chase it
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Inside the Volcano Game 3: The Volcanic Island! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside the Volcano Game 3: The Volcanic Island!

Post by Snail Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 am

chase
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 am

You chase it. You find it hidding behind an angry Octillery. You:

1. ATTACK
2. Run
3. Ask for tea.
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah, lets take the tea Smile
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat May 16, 2009 7:35 am

You ask for tea. Then you sit down and drink. Then you run to

1. New Island
2. NewMOON Island
3. To Wailord
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat May 16, 2009 8:10 am

Newmoon Island <3 lets go!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 am

You go to new moon island and hit your head on a...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 am

...big lump of steel. You are hurt, but walk onwards and see...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:58 am

A clump of trees in your way. You decide to...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 am

Eat it. Next you are walking again. You come across a bunch of dogz. They have cow faces on their tails. You...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 am

MURDER them You then...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 am

Walk along. Suddenly, a Moltres swoops down and tosses you directly into a volcano. You are falling. Later, you land on the bottom level of the volcano. You stare around and see a savage Typhlosion, trying to steal candy from a baby Charmander. You...

lol1750post
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 am

Go up to it and say "You dare bring gianNNTTABLAARRRGHHH!"

iT...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 am

explodes. You walk on wards... you see a Blaziken. It is trying to...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 am

Leap up to the sky. You talk to it. I t says..
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 am

"I am trying to leap up to the sky. You see that void up there?" He points at a large red rip near the ceiling. "That's a void, and I'm trying to reach it."

You help him reach it by...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Giving it a boost. It almost reaches it, but it needs more help. Suddenly a Spoink appears! You...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 am

...clone the pearl on the top of Spoink. You take the clone and give it to Blaziken. You then give Blaziken a boost and it...
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 am

Reaches it. It then vanishes inside. You use Spoink to jump up to the void. You enter it. You see Blaziken...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 am

...in a corner, stabbing a Bidoof. But...it's a ghost Bidoof. Apparently it took Blaziken's personal treasure, a Blaze Torc. You expose the ghost Bidoof while Blaziken stabs it. The Bidoof dies and Blaziken takes the Blaze Torc. Blaziken then explains that it is being constantly chased by Ghost Pokemon and Ghost-type Pokemon. When Blaziken was a little Torchic, a Gengar took his Fiery Globe. Blaziken now wants revenge and wants to join you to get his Fiery Globe back.

Do you let Blaziken join you?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

Of course! You walk onward. =0! You find a...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 am

...Missingno. It holds up a sign.

"Hello. My name is Missingno. I'm a glitch Pokemon, constantly chased by Ghost and Ghost Type-Pokemon. It gets very irritating as they always try to steal my things. I would like to join you to help regain my Kabutops Fossil. You see, Kabutops Fossil is rare... but that's not all. It is very valuable to us Missingno., as we can use it to change forms. Please help me get it back. It was stolen by a group of Ghost Thieves. D-don't decline me...I can be helpful! I can travel through walls and bring others with me! It's a great shortcut... can I come?"

You accept and Missingno. joins you.

Missingno. holds up another sign.

"Thank you! Now I would to tell you something...firstly, I cannot exactly...speak. I communicate by holding up signs. That won't be much of a problem anyway. Secondly, I have some information on the Ghost Thieves. This group of criminals are lead by a Gengar. They live in the Ghostly Volcano. Here, I'll let you look through the wall. (*Missingno. allows you to look through wall*) ...yes...See that floating volcano over there? That's...the Ghostly Volcano. The Gengar lives on the top, along with several other Ghosts. I don't know why Giratina isn't doing anything about it, but... anyway..."

You decide to go to the Ghostly Volcano. But..how?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 am

An idea pops in your head. You get Missingno to fly through the wall. It then destroyes it with Ghost Lava! You walk on to Ghostly Volcano. You find...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 am

....Groudon! Suddenly a Togepi is running around, and it runs right through the Groudon. It's...an illusion. The Togepi spots you.
"Eeeeek! Oh wait... you're not a ghost.....ok.....can you help me retrieve something from that evil Gengar? I was sleeping in my forest home. It's quite close to the Ghostly Volcano. My parents are thinking about moving. Anyway, a group of Haunters took my personal treasure, a Joy Globe. My parents tracked them down, the leader Gengar is keeping the Joy Globe. Now will you let me go with you to get it back?"

You accept. You walk further. You can see nearby a slope. You walk there and up the slope, when rocks fall and the slope closes up. You are in a room filled with spikes. Suddenly, the walls begin to close. You are trapped. Togepi steps forward and....
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 am

Uses Metronome! Metronome turned into Flamethrower! Flames repel the spiky walls as you walk ahead. You find a...
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next