Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOMEPAGE JUKEBOX

2 posters

Go down

HOMEPAGE JUKEBOX Empty HOMEPAGE JUKEBOX

Post by Snail Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 am

Alright. I've figured out the way to add music (why didn't I think of EMBED tag?!). It will work on the homepage and nowhere else (because that's the only page which allows me to change things...)

Now, every Saturday, I will update the playlist with five new songs.

But since I have absolutely no idea what to play on the jukebox, you may suggest songs. As many as you like. Only the first five will be added, but then the next week, the next five, and so on.

The music will be found in the Homepage message as a clickable player. (READ: there may be a certain plug-in required, but I forget what that plug-in is called, and practically every computer has that plug-in. Except for lame school computers which block around 98% of the internet's web pages - they don't bother with music plug-ins. Anyway, who cares about school computers?!)

MUSIC WAITING LIST:

This week:

Next week:

Waiting list:

-nothing here-

---------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: You must send me a link to the song! Otherwise I can't embed it with HTML, and thus there won't be music!
Post your comments about this idea, and don't forget to suggest songs!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

HOMEPAGE JUKEBOX Empty Re: HOMEPAGE JUKEBOX

Post by Latios Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am

Lol old topic revival
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down