Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My list gets attacked by the funny translator.

2 posters

Go down

My list gets attacked by the funny translator. Empty My list gets attacked by the funny translator.

Post by Latios Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Im using to funny translatior to "re-translate th eentire GHGH list. One update at a time!

48: No one knows - Queens of the Stone age
NORMAL ENTRY:Here is our first victim, No one knows. Now in Guitar Hero 3, Queens of the Stone Age had a great song called 3's and 7's but this is to boring. Chord chord chord slide chord chord chord slide etc etc. And the song itself, in my opinion, isn't that great. I just find it too boring. So this is why No one knows is the first song to appear on this list.

TRANSLATED ENTRY:Guitar hero 3 last photos lelangue rock, queen, Nice, very sad song, with 03:07 in children, we know about crime in November to speak - in the list

Well, another update in a minute or two...
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

My list gets attacked by the funny translator. Empty Re: My list gets attacked by the funny translator.

Post by Latios Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 am

47: I love rock n' roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
NORMAL ENTRY:Well, its not THAT bad of a song, but its just way to easiiiieee. This was the second song i FC'ed on Expert (First was Slow Ride, DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SLOW RIDE) and even the Solo is an absolute push over. And my friend complains about the real short interlude between verse's because its on the other side of the fretboard -_-. All in all, its boring.

TRANSLATED ENTRY: Great music, two down and line PC 'to quiet easeyeyeee) for each level of professional confidence. My friend, especially the requirement - reaalintressi Eagle -. _. I usually four types of disease

-. _.-. _.-. _.-. _.-. _.-. _.
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

My list gets attacked by the funny translator. Empty Re: My list gets attacked by the funny translator.

Post by Snail Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

-. _.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 am

New updated

NORMAL ENTRY:Sorry Neversoft, but putting this song in three separate Guitar Hero games does not make it any better, ESPECIALLY when you put a different version in EACH of them. This song is too boring and repetitive, and for some reason Star Power ALWAYS activates in the long gaps in the end of the choruses. And its pretty easy too.

TRANSLATED ENTRY:

"But the game guitar hero 3 software for a better future in research. Light music with the government will remain empty and very sad to play
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:58 am

45: Shout AT THE devil - Monty LOLSOMETHING

NORMAL ENTRY:First thing, this song has a warning label meaning that this song is really hard, AND ITS IN THE FIRST GIG AND EASSSIIIIEEE. So thats pretty fucked up. Second, this song is too repetitive. It has one easy solo that goes for about ten seconds, and then repeats the rest of the song again. >.<

TRANSLATED ENTRY:First look, first song sulhasigi eassseyeyeee the problem because in the end of 10 seconds, two tables> your song again!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 am

I haven't actually PLAYED its song, probably because its surrounded by awesomeness, but i have listened to it by simply scrolling over it and it sounds boring as hell. Seeing as i haven't played it, i cant give any more info on this.

Total Idiots they play the game with the New Moon can conclude that the bulk Lukin Board
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 am

NORMAL ENTRY:
#43: Back in the Saddle - Aerosmith
I like a few Aerosmith songs, but this is boring. Country music sucks >.<. Being the oldest song in the entire game, you wouldn't exactly expect it to be really popular, and you would be right. When playing the song, the chords really get on your nerves (BUT NOTHING LIKE HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS ON GHWT) so this its why Back in the Saddle is number 43.

TRANSLATED ENTRY:

"Smith I sound Annoyed Nations hope next> music age, because the general discussion of Musical History.
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am

NORMAL ENTRY: #42: Freya - The Sword
Its too boring. Its another one of those "surrounded by awesomeness" songs so its not often played. The song itself doesn't sound half bad but in game its just to frustrating with all the chords and the singer sounding like he's having a gag reflex. All in all, its pretty fail.

TRANSLATED ENTRY: "Most of the area, sometimes good music, good music, good Lyrics When the competition is always very sad, sad."
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down