Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero: Smash/Greatest Hits! 48-1 ITS COMPLETE YALL

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero: Smash/Greatest Hits!  48-1 ITS COMPLETE YALL - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero: Smash/Greatest Hits! 48-1 ITS COMPLETE YALL

Post by Latios Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 am

Updated title is "SLLLLLIIIIIIIIIDDDEEEEE!" referring to #6

#7: Miss Murder - AFI
Being probably the most popular GH3 song, its no surprise they picked this for a "greatest hit". Awesome song, with some great chord and alt-strumming training, its secured number 7 on the list!

#6: Mother - Danzig
Best. Solo. EVER. Seriously, its epic. Try it. This song is great for fast paced HOPOs and chords, and just for listening quality, it obtains 6th spot on our list!

TOP 5 TIEM!
They are:

Beast and the Harlot
Cult of Personality
Play with Me
Raining Blood
YYZ

Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero: Smash/Greatest Hits!  48-1 ITS COMPLETE YALL - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshi counts down the best Guitar Hero: Smash/Greatest Hits! 48-1 ITS COMPLETE YALL

Post by Snail Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 am

EPIC TOP FIVE!

Miss Murder and Mother are pretty cool songs, too. WHERE WILL YYZ PLACE =o
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am

Now, the top 5 will go one at a time! Leaving us today is......

#5: Play with Me - Extreme

*Updated title is "NO!"

Awesome song. Just. Awesome. Epic slider solos. Fun riffs. Challenging alt-strumming. Great listening quality. This song has it all. But unfortunately, it couldn't compete with the rest. On a side note, making misheard lyrics for this is fun =D
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am

This means that we have our top 4!

Beast and the Harlot
Cult of Personality
Raining Blood
YYZ
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am

GO YYZ =o
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

Next to leave us is.............

#4: YYZ - Rush
Updated title is "Further proof Canadians can't spell"
Probably one of the best instrumentals EVER. Gameplay, Its great for bands, since every instrument has its own solo (except vocals of course) and is a challenging enough song to get this far. Also, lol Canadians.

Who is left:

Beast and the Harlot
Cult of Personality
Raining Blood

Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:43 am

GO YYZ =o

Now: GO CULT OF PERSONALITY =o
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 am

Next to take a walk is......

#3: Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

Updated title is "BAWWW SHORT SOLO"

A really good song, with possibly one of the best intros ever. Its a great, challenging song, even though the solo is a little short =( The chorus can hurt your hand really easily but regardless, it a great song, and fun to play:

WE NOW HAVE OUR TOP TWO

RAINING BLOOD
VS
CULT OF PERSONAILY!

Who will win?
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 am

WOW

GO CULT OF PERSONALITY \o/

And Beast of the Harlot is really fun =o Its one of the alt-strum things that I can actually do.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 am

AND NOW
THE WINNER
IS..................

#2: Raining Blood - Slayer
Probably one of the best metal songs of all time (ONE BEATS IT). MOOOOSSSSHHH. Besides TTFATF, this is considered the hardest song in GH3, Mainly because of the mosh and chaotic guitar solo. And i LOVE the way they put in an unnecessary and unrealistic 5 NOTE CHORD for the end of Raining Blood on GHGH.

So this means that number 1 is.....
#1: Cult of Personality - Living Colour
SECOND.FAVORITE.SONG.OF.ALL.TIME (WOOO ONE). I LOVE the recording for GH3 better than the original, having the most fun riff, and my favorite solo of all time, this song gives a real challenge. Also there are epic slider sections of this song. Gameplay - You HAVE to know your hammerons WELL. But seriously, Best solo ever. EVER.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:11 am

WOO \o/

GO CULT OF PERSONALITY =o

Epic list. Very entertaining.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:13 am

Thank you =D
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by FireShadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 am

Starting to read now. YES I QUICKLY SCROLLED OWN SO I DONT KNOW WHO WON YET.

Looks good though.
FireShadow
FireShadow
DARKRAI RULES ALL
DARKRAI RULES ALL

Title : I win.
Registration date : 2010-08-27
JNT Dollars : Nothing here
Male
Number of posts : 22
Humor : YOSHI SUCKS AT PR3 >:D
Current Project : Nothing.
Known Coding Languages : None.
Free Space! : nothing here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2