Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT]

3 posters

Go down

TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT] Empty TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT]

Post by Snail Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

The Big Battle Ultimate isn't an entirely new series, its a continuation of TBB.

--

The Big Battle Ultimate 1
The Virtual Reality
..? You wake up. You, Yellowman, wander around a bit. There's...a sign. It reads "This is the Virtual Reality. Enjoy your stay." So...this is the Virtual Reality. It appears to be completely devoid of life.. You sit down, trying to remember things. You can remember yourself with Blueman, Devildude, Slaughterdude and Iceguy. Battling them...then eventually as they break out of possession and join you to battle Mr. Evil...Mr. Evil opened the rip in space... you closed it... he opened it again... but there were two rips... you and the rest of the team got sucked in, while watching Mr. Evil getting sucked in too. And... that rip in space must have lead to the Virtual Reali--? You turn around. There's...a Redman! You walk up to him. But...he attacks you! You battle him, then as you are victorious over him, you ask him for information.
"Th-This is the V-V-Virtual Reality! W-w-we have been th-threatened by the darkness to a-a-attack and t-trap anyone that comes here so that the d-d-darkness can take their soul! ...Oh no, I've revealed too much... I'm doomed now... the darkness is going to envelop me and k-k-kill me! Well...since I'm doomed... I may as well tell you everything. The darkness... it is a being that can only be destroyed by two things....the Golden Fist and the Light Orb. However...you need to have them both. And they're so hard to obtain. ...Huh? How to get out of here? It's...really...long. Right at the Kingdom edge of the Virtual Reality... I'll take you...that is, if the darkness doesn't kill me first..."
So this starts your journey toward the Kingdom Edge of the Virtual Reality.

The Big Battle Ultimate 2
The Tower of Hell
After the demise of your friendly Redman (taken down in his sleep by the Darkness [which failed to destroy you because of the Superpower Species]), you trek on alone. Soon, you reach The Tower of Hell. Sounds frightening enough. You must get through The Tower of Hell to board the Virtual Levitator. This is the only vehicle that can take you across the Icy Canyon. But...as you reach the tenth floor...there's someone tall there... is that a Blueguard..? No! It's Blueman himself! He looks dazed and...possibly defeated. You awaken him and block off the corridors from the ninth floor and to the eleventh floor. No-one can get it now, so you just wait to regain energy. After a while, you destroy the eleventh floor blockade and go ahead.
On the fiftieth floor - the summit - there it is! The Virtual Levitator! But it is being guarded by a swarm of 29 Airmen and the Airman Leader! The bosses of The Tower of Hell! You and Blueman defeat the Airmen and the Leader and board the Virtual Levitator and cross the Icy Canyon.

The Big Battle Ultimate 3
The Death Pit
You have crossed the Icy Canyon. As you just make it off the Icy Canyon, the Virtual Levitator crashes. Out of power. There's a massive steel wall in front of you and the only way to get around it is to go through The Death Pit. Below the sign that reads 'The Death Pit', there is a letter. It says 'No-one has ever made it past the Death Pit. Can you make it past? ~ The Darkness' So...this...is a message from The Darkness! You have no choice but to go through The Death Pit. Take on hordes of Death Minions to get to the end of the Death Pit.
Just as you make it out of the Death Pit, you are ambushed... by 99 Death Ultra Minions and...an Evilguard Leader! It will be too hard to take all them on..when...a beam of plasma kills sixty of the Death Ultra Minions! Its a massive person! It's... Devildude! Now you have to take on 39 Death Ultra Minions and the Evilguard Leader! After defeating them, you walk forward. A letter appears in front of you. 'BLAST! I thought that The Death Pit would stop you! And even if you did get past, you would have to take on 100 others...And you STILL got through! You'd still better watch out. You don't know WHEN I'll appear RIGHT in front of you and destroy your SOUL! You'll NEVER make it out of here! ~ The Darkness'. Up in front of you. You hear something. Something below you. You step to the left and someone appears below you, coughing. He seems to have dug his way from somewhere. It's...it's Slaughterdude! Now you must find Iceguy - and make it to the Kingdom Edge!

The Big Battle Ultimate 4
Flying Mountain
After finding Slaughterdude, he tells you to come below with him. He seems to have found something. It's...a Virtual Levitator! But it seems to be upgraded. It is labeled "Virtual Levitator Ultimate". Apparently Slaughterdude found the crashed Virtual Levitator and took it - it seems that he crossed the Death Pit after you - after you took on and defeated all the enemies in The Death Pit. He then dug a long tunnel to a room inside a rock - which is where he seems to have landed upon going into the Virtual Reality. He heard you, Blueman and Devildude take on the Death Ultra Minions and the Evilguard Leader. When he heard the Evilguard Leader collapse and say 'I'm...defeated.....', Slaughterdude started to dig upwards..which comes to now. In the mean time, Slaughterdude had been making great modifications to the Virtual Levitator - as well as fixing it. Now, you - Yellowman, Blueman, Devildude and Slaughterdude all board the Virtual Levitator Ultimate. Directly above them is the Flying Mountain. In the center of the Flying Mountain is a teleporter - the only way to get to the Kingdom Edge. Now you must go through Flying Mountain - take on hordes of Evilminors...and Airmen...and at the end, take on Flying Master and his Flying Minions! After beating them, you run ahead. Someone's collapsed..and further ahead is the Kingdom Teleporter! After reaching it, you find that the collapsed person is...Iceguy. You block off the area behind you and recover, while also waiting for Iceguy to recover. Now that you've regrouped, it's time to go to the Kingdom Edge!!

The Big Battle Ultimate 5
The Kingdom Edge
The team - Yellowman, Blueman, Devildude, Slaughterdude and Iceguy are all now fully refreshed...and now its time to jump into the teleport...to the Kingdom Edge! You arrive. Another letter appears in front of you. 'So I see that you've arrived at the Kingdom Edge. But...you'll never get out of here alive! ~The Darkness'. Ahead of you is a large Kingdom. You enter. Immediately you are swarmed by Redguards! The Team takes them all on. Now you must take on swarms of Kingdom Guards. After taking them all on, you look up. An elevator is falling above you. You move out of the way. It seems this elevator takes you to the end of the Kingdom Edge. You board it. As you exit, the elevator disappears and 10 Kingdom Guards, 10 Kingdom Guard Leaders appear... This is the boss fight! But... there's more coming! 10 Darkness Minions appear! Then comes 9 more Darkness Guards...and finally the Darkness King! You have to take on forty super tough enemies! After defeating them, they all disappear. Another letter appears. 'Hah! Well done! You defeated them! You're going to make it out of the Virtual Reality...But I WILL follow you all wherever you go! I CANNOT BE DEFEATED! ~ The Darkness | P.S. I think I know why you fought so hard. It was for him, wasn't it? I may as well return him, he's been completely useless to me.'. Him...? You look forward and a blue light appears. When the light disappears, someone falls out, collapsed, drained of energy...it's Mr. Evil! Mr. Evil says "You...y-y-you saved me! I..I thank you...but...this isn't over yet. We're still enemies!". You all jump into the Virtual Reality Exit...and Mr. Evil. After Mr. Evil jumps in, a dark distortion in space appears and leaps in too. It's...it's The Darkness!

The Big Battle Ultimate 6
Betrayal
After you make it out of the Virtual Reality, you land in Greenman's house...right in front of the TV. Greenman is sitting there, watching TV report.
'Mysterious Disappearance
Five people of the Superpower species have been missing. They have been confirmed as Yellowman, Blueman, Devildude, Slaughterdude and Iceguy. Another, not of Superpower species, has been confirmed missing, Mr. Evil.'
Greenman jumps out of his chair, surprised that six people randomly appear in front of his TV! The Darkness quickly slips away through the wall. Mr. Evil quickly runs out the door. Everything is explained to Greenman, about the Golden Fist and Light Orb and the Virtual Reality, and the Darkness. Greenman, can only help by granting access to the Golden Fist and confirming the location of the Light Orb. It turns out that the Light Orb is hidden deep below the entrance to Snail World. Greenman rings up Snail to arrive at Greenman's house. Three hours later, Snail arrives at the front door. Everything about the situation and the Light Orb is explained. Snail grants you access. You, Blueman, Devildude, Slaughterdude, Iceguy and Snail all have to go off to the Secret Snail Teleport Room. Snail grabs the Super Dimensional Vehicle and everyone boards. When you arrive at the Secret Snail Teleport Room, it turns out that it has been invaded! There is a swarm of Redguards guarding the teleport to Snail World. Blueman commands them to move out of the way...but it turns out that they - as well as the rest of Blueman's army have all betrayed him and sided with The Darkness! You must take them all on and go to the Snail World. You teleport there and Snail goes to unlock the Light Orb room. But...it is already unlocked this must mean that ... a Snail betrayed them! And went with the Darkness! The group all head into the Light Orb room. It's swarmed by enemies! And...right at the end is a dark shadow...it's the Darkness! And beside it is the Darkness Snail! Now, you must kill all of the enemies and go for the Light Orb! When you finish them, the Darkness is just reaching for the Light Orb when he grabs it and floats up through the wall! The Darkness Snail mutters something and vanishes in a dark light. A letter floats down. 'Hahahaha! You may have the Golden Fist, but I have the Light Orb, and you cannot stop me now! If you want to get the Light Orb, take yourself to Atlantis...we shall see who will win!
So now you must go to Atlantis!

The Big Battle Ultimate 7
Undersea Battles
As The Darkness floats off to Atlantis...with the Light Orb...Mr. Evil is busy planning an attack against your group. However, as he goes to get the Evilguard Leaders, he is attacked...by the Evilguard Leaders themselves! There is something about the escaping of The Darkness that causes betrayal from all armies... Armies on planets...Blueman and Devildude's army ...and Mr. Evil's army! The only army not affected is The Darkness Army. So, with the team heading off to Atlantis, The Darkness plans a mass ambush. You must take them on! However, once they are defeated, The Darkness takes off, while grabbing you and taking you away...to The Evil Planet! Stiltdude at The Evil Planet has managed to imprison all his minions with the help of Eviltorch. Stiltdude walks out of The Evil Planet Kingdom to see what's there... Blueman says 'HE'S EVIL!' and points at the floating dark shadow. 'What, that? That dark shadow? Is that...a distortion in space?!' replies Stiltdude. Devildude then says 'No. That...is The Darkness. He is the being who wants the universe destroyed so he can have a world of dark nothingness. He....must die.' The Darkness' dark gray colour turns pitch black and angrily yells 'VERY WELL! WE SHALL SEE WHO WINS!' The final boss is The Darkness...but after The Darkness takes enough hits, he flees, dropping a letter. 'Hmm... you lot really are tough. I shall not reveal my location.. you will NEVER catch me!'

The Big Battle Ultimate 8
Mr. Evil Massacre
Mr. Evil...he's not gone yet. As The Darkness takes off to an unknown place, Mr. Evil has finally finished planning his attack. However, as he is going out the door, a betrayful Evilguard Leader attacks him and Mr. Evil coughs up the Invincibility Charm. The Evilguard Leader throws it in the incinerator - Mr. Evil isn't invincible any more! Mr. Evil then throws the betrayful Evilguard Leader into the incinerator and walks out. Mr. Evil is going to mount a full scale attack... with only himself! So as you are heading back to the Snail World, you are suddenly attacked by Mr. Evil! You battle him, but after he takes enough hits, he takes off in his space ship. (Two Months Later [the team is trying to figure out where The Darkness and the Light Orb are but haven't got any clues]) Mr. Evil returns, having knocked amnesia into the brains of all his army (removing their betrayful past), and now he is going to take you on! With his army of 750, this will be an insanely tough battle!
However, after your team successfully destroys Mr. Evil's army, he swiftly moves to his spaceship and takes off. You watch his space ship. For some reason, it is getting all distorted by a darkened area in space. Is that a Black Hole... or is it Calder or is The Darkness manipulating the power of black holes?! You watch as Mr. Evil evacuates in a small rocket. He barely manages to escape the power of The Darkness. You watch the darkened spot in space move towards a deserted planet. That planet is...the Desert World. There is only one structure there - Ultimate Tower. It is a long and old tower. There is a void atop Ultimate Tower. Go in and you will be instantly teleported to End Plateau. As you zoom in on your supertelescope, which you used to look for The Darkness, you see a deep cave. You turn on X-Ray Vision and you see a bunch of Dark figures patrolling the area. You look further and see a bright glowing object. It's the Light Orb! You look at Ultimate Tower with X-Ray Vision on. In the center of the tower, you see a darkened area. It's The Darkness.

The Big Battle Ultimate 9
The Desert World
After your team takes a rest, thinking of attack tactics, you gather up your own army by knocking amnesia into all of Blueman's army. After gathering them all up, you take Blueman's massive spaceship to the Desert World. You and your army must defeat every single one of The Darkness' army inside that deep cave, take the Light Orb and get out.
After a very long battle, you grab the Light Orb. Suddenly, Mr. Evil appears and takes the Light Orb. He runs off, traps you in and starts a time bomb. You grab your Statue of Liberty Launcher and fire at the ceiling. You must now get out of this cave and into the Ultimate Tower in under five minutes!
Once you enter the Ultimate Tower, you get trapped by a bunch of Evilguards and Darkgrunts! The Evilguards and Darkgrunts start fighting for a bit, but you must battle them too! After smashing them, you run up to the tower.
A while later, you are exhausted and reach the center of the tower. The Darkness is startled to see you. He launches a dark beam (which misses you) and goes up through the ceilings of the tower rooms. An odd sound goes throughout the tower, and a bunch of Darkgrunts, Darkguards and Darkguard Leaders appear an ambush you! You must take them on. After beating them all, you grab your Supertelescope and turn on X-Ray vision and look through the ceiling. It seems that atop Ultimate Tower, there are Mr. Evil's army and The Darkness' army fighting. And...the void is invisible, in a small corner of Ultimate Tower. You must get the Light Orb from Mr. Evil, then jump through the void to End Plateau, put the Light Orb and Golden Fist in the machine there and pull the trigger. It will place a Singular-Entity Black Hole directly upon The Darkness and destroy it. But then...who knows what will happen with Mr. Evil. Anyway, TO THE BATTLE! You lead the way. There are Darkguards and Evilguards swarming the tower. You launch Statues of Liberty into them, killing them.
A while later, you are one floor before the top of Ultimate Tower. You take a quick rest, then enter with your group and your army. It's a massive triple fight!
After a long and bloody brawl (finally succeeding in getting the Light Orb from Mr. Evil), you expose the void. You and your army all jump in. The Darkness and his Dark army jump in next and finally Mr. Evil and his evil army go in. You feel sick as you go through a spinning void, transporting you from one end of the universe to the other.

The Big Battle Ultimate 10
Spanning Dimensions
The twisting portal of rapidly flashing lights confuses you and sends you into a daze as you crumple on the floor of End Plateau. As you recover, you look around and spot the Last Resort Machine. It has always been a myth that the bringer of death and destruction would await a challenger in another dimension... The people of every planet knew that this creature would demolish all existence. Everyone understood that there was only one last resort, and that was to embrace the powers of every man, woman and child and concentrate them into two entities. Finally, a squad of men were to distract this horrible being, while another squad of men were to construct a machine, which would slowly gather energy, over time, in order to finally destroy this creature at last. The creature was... The Darkness......
As you look around, you see The Darkness and his army spawn nearby, and not long after, Mr. Evil and his army materialized. Mr. Evil had a strange box. Turns out he had somehow gotten hold of his Anomaly Machine again and attempted to use it in order to gain power. Mr. Evil flicked the switch of the Anomaly Machine, but instead of giving Mr. Evil strength, it.... transformed The Darkness into another figure. The Darkness jumped up and said in a deep voice, "My cover... it has been removed......... I am Darkman!". The Darkness was no longer a strange, camouflaged floating figure, but rather a tall, indescribably angry man, ready to unleash the full extent of his feared power. Darkman suddenly unleashes a massive pulse, imbued with his incredible strength. Nearly every one of your army is killed. Mr. Evil is shocked as nearly everyone of his army disintegrates. Mr. Evil pulls out a strange weapon and shoots an orange laser beam with multiple spiked bullets - a Death Rifle [From the Snail games]! Not long after, the ridiculous power of the Death Rifle destroys nearly all of Darkman's army..... a mist takes over the entire field.....
Everyone looks around. Only seven men on each army are still living. Yellowman, Devildude, Blueman, Iceguy, Slaughterdude, Dragondude and Hyperguard on your team. Mr. Evil, his two Evilforce, his two Evilguard Leaders and two Evilguards. Darkman. His two bodyguards, the Darkstrength, the two Darkguard Ultra and two Darkguards. This is... the final showdown...
Darkman commands his men to fight the others, while he turns his back and creates something.... Your team, Mr. Evil's team and Darkman's team all fight out. Hyperguard dies... one Evilguard dies... one Darkguard dies... Dragondude manages to kill off another Darkguard and another Evilguard when suddenly Darkman turns around and zaps something at Dragondude. Dragondude collapses on the floor, lifeless. Darkman continues working on something. Everyone is all-out fighting, when suddenly Iceguy cannot take any more... and collapses, dead.... Blueman's fighting partner is gone... In a massive rage, Blueman slams down an Evilguard Leader and a Darkguard Ultra and kills them immediately. Darkman suddenly turns around again and shoots a strange bolt at Slaughterdude. Slaughterdude yells as he suddenly teleports somewhere....... Only Yellowman, Devildude and Blueman remain. With their combined force, they kill off some of the others. Only Darkman and his two Darkstrength still live. Only Mr. Evil and his two Evilforce live. Everyone is staring at each other, exhausted from the massive fight that just took place.

Darkman suddenly turns around. He is holding a strange machine. Mr. Evil picks up his Anomaly Machine and at the same time, they both unleash the power. Suddenly, everything goes black... a thick cloud of smoke sweeps across the End Plateau. The Last Resort Machine was built on the Unbreakable Wall, which marked the end of this dimension... But as the smoke clears, a hole in the Unbreakable Wall is found, sucking everyone on the End Plateau in! What could lie past the end of the dimension? Nothing but.......another dimension.........

Everyone looks around. They all got transported to a strange dimension. Everything is dark here. It is nearly impossible to see anything, except for a single candle that lies in an alleyway nearby. Some branches of dry wood lie nearby. Devildude picks one up and lights it on the candle. Now there is some light in this place....... The walls are made of a pitch black stone, similar to that of basalt... Blueman, Devildude and Yellowman all unleash their most powerful attack against the wall, but it is.... unbreakable. Darkman and his two Darkstrength, and Mr Evil and his two Evilforce begin to recover. Blueman, Devildude and Yellowman all run out of the place with their lighting. They go down the first alleyway. As they walk about, strange laughs are heard, echoing from somewhere. Suddenly, a light blue figure appears... it's a ghost! It asks you 'What are you doing here?!'. Before Blueman responds, Devildude asks 'Who are you?'. The ghost reveals a hologram of his previous self; it was Iceguy. Blueman reveals how everyone got here, and Iceguy's ghost takes them along the alleyway. "I thought you were dead?" "This is the underworld. It makes sense; this is a different dimension. If you came through the unbreakable wall at the end of the dimension, then you would only come to a different dimension." "How do we get out of here?" "There is yet another machine nearby, resembling the Last Resort Machine. If you plug the Light Orb and the Golden Fist in it, it will open up a portal back to the normal world. You can take the Light Orb and Golden Fist with you, don't worry." "Would you be able to come with us?" "... ... ...I'm afraid not.... any entity who has passed away from the normal world may not trespass the portal, or else be immediately destroyed. I cannot come with you..." Iceguy's ghost leaves you alone after giving you information.

You run towards the Portal Machine. Ghosts swarm you as they notice you are not of their world. You notice the Light Orb glowing, and you can now force any hostile ghost to become tangible. If you 'kill' it, it dissipates and teleports elsewhere.

You reach the Portal Machine. You hear Darkman and his two Darkstrengths not long behind, and Mr. Evil and his two Evilforce are a bit further back. Quickly, Devildude loads the Light Orb and Golden Fist into the Portal Machine. A portal appears nearby. Blueman jumps in, while Yellowman keeps guard. Devildude jumps in as Yellowman takes out the Light Orb and Golden Fist, and escapes. Mr. Evil and Darkman then speed up their running and jump into the portal. A Darkstrength manages to get in, too... and so does one Evilforce. The other Darkstrength *barely* makes it in... and one Evilforce is left in the Underworld, forever.

You find yourself back in the normal world. Yellowman, Devildude and Blueman. Darkman and two Darkstrength. Mr. Evil and one Evilforce. Yellowman gives Blueman the Light Orb and Golden Fist. Yellowman and Devildude fend off Darkman and Mr. Evil. Blueman runs toward the Last Resort Machine and loads in the Light Orb and Golden Fist. Blueman uses all of his strength to pull down the trigger.

Mr. Evil hears the trigger pulled down. The two Darkstrength hear it. The Evilforce hears it. Everyone instantly runs as fast as they can, away from Darkman. A Single-Entity Black Hole appears on Darkman. Darkman yells for help, but he's past the point of no return...... everyone watches in awe as Darkman disappears.

Everyone agrees to stop fighting, for the good of the universe. Mr. Evil finally realizes that he cannot take over the world. Blueman unloads the Light Orb and Golden Fist, and runs toward the group.

...But it's not over yet. The voice of a man, long ago, who built the machine, installed another mechanism. A rock; not just any rock, but a rock from the Unbreakable Wall, would crush the entire End Plateau. It would crush anyone on the End Plateau too, to make sure that the being could not escape. It would crush the machine with it. The giant rock above them began its descent. But...there was no escape!! Everyone got here by one-way portal, and there was no spaceship back. If they jumped off End Plateau, they would be lost forever and die. There was no escape.

As the giant rock is halfway down, another voice echoes out of the hole in the Unbreakable Wall. It's... Iceguy's voice. He says calmly, 'Thank you for getting rid of Darkman. I see that the situation is dire. Watch for yourselves. I am sending in a spaceship. It will come out of the hole in the Unbreakable Wall. Get onto the spaceship, and you will escape... Goodbye... enjoy your life...'

A spaceship shoots out and lands on the edge of End Plateau. The rock is almost upon them! Yellowman gets into the driver seat of the spaceship. Devildude gets into the passenger seat. Blueman gets in one back seat. There are three more available seats. The two Darkstrength and the Evilforce are running as fast as they can! One Darkstrength gets into the spaceship... the Evilforce gets in... the rock is nearly, almost crushing everyone. Yellowman is holding his hand out, trying to grab Darkstrength, but Devildude says that they cannot wait any longer. Everyone says he is right, and they had to leave the Darkstrength, on the End Plateau.....

The five remaining men - Yellowman, Devildude, Blueman, Darkstrength and Evilforce flew away in the spaceship. The survivors. They flew out, and landed on the closest planet, Snail World. Orangelady was there, too. Everyone celebrated their return, and enjoyed the rest of their life...

Stiltdude was still alive, but missing. He woke up and looked around... he was in a forest. Suddenly, swarms of evil men came out. Stiltdude only had his shotgun, his ammo and his knife. He would have to survive here.... until he got out or someone found him..... Can Stiltdude get out?

AND IT'S DONE!!

Last edited by Snail on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am; edited 7 times in total
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT] Empty Re: TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT]

Post by Snail Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

Enjoy Very Happy
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT] Empty Re: TBBU Series [MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT]

Post by Latios Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

EPIC
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TBBU 10 will be by far the best...the longest..the hardest....the longest storyline...the MOST PWN!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenny6 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

were going to abandon this forum

Glenny6
Level 100
Carvanha

Registration date : 2009-08-16
JNT Dollars : 141802 JNT Dollars
Male
Number of posts : 569
Humor : saying to tyler your mums so dumb she tried to throw a bird of a cliff
Free Space! : F****ing stupid kids in our class

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 am

Glenny6 wrote:were going to abandon this forum

Huh? What?
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 am

Why? This is a rising company! Just because we got hardly any members, dosn't mean were just gonna abandon it
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

YAY EPIC UPDATE
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 am

Thanks Very Happy I try and make it as epic as possible.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am

HAHA YOUR BANN - *shot*
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 am

Thomas Walker wrote:

HAHA YOUR BANN - *shot*

lol banhammar
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:08 am

IT'S DONE!! I have finally written out the plot for The Big Battle Ultimate 10, and it's a long one. But at last, you can read it! Check the first post for it.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down