Justin 'n' Tom inc. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon?

3 posters

Go down

An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon? Empty An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon?

Post by Snail Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 am

I'm listing a top 25:

25: Lanturn
24: Forretress
23: Aggron
22: Absol
21: Luxray
20: Bagon
19: Sandslash
18: Slowking
17: Rhydon
16: Magmortar
15: Espeon
14: Politoed
13: Banette
12: Snorlax
11: Porygon-2
10: Sableye
9: Alakazam
8: Wobbuffet
7: Staraptor
6: Scizor
5: Gorebyss
4: Caterpie
3: Cradily
2: Magcargo
1: Togepi

And... that's it.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Title : Indeed!
Registration date : 2008-06-20
Male
Number of posts : 4727

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon? Empty Re: An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon?

Post by Latios Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 am

Top 5 Time

5. Arceus

Made it into the top five because ITS FREAKING AWESOME STATS OWN! And i like Power, speed and Defense!

4. Rayquaza

I LOVE DRAGON TYPE POKEMON AND I LOVE LEGENDARY POKEMON! And Rayquaza was my first legendary to hit level 100 in 2005 (and i till have it Very Happy) And it looks cool awesome

3. Shuckle

You should know by now that I LOVE TURTLES (THEY ARE FREAKING CUTE) and how could a go past a Turtle pokemon with Godly Defences?

2. Torkoal

Again a turtle pokemon and what makes this No:2 in my list is that it is a fire type (I LOVE FIRE TYPES) and has a good move pool to

1. Lugia

He's big, He's fast, HE WILL KICK YOUR ASS! The look of this pokemon is so awesome and this is a legendary (and a strong one at that) and the role that he plays (The Sea's Guardian, you will know if you watched Pokemon 2000) is great so he ace's the list.

Other Pokemon to my liking...

Groudon
Garchomp
Luminion
Kyogre
Ho-oh
Articuno
Tyranitar
Lunatone
Mewtwo
Scisor
Gengar
Tropious
Metagross

and there is plenty more!
Latios
Latios
Shuckle, Drapion, Rayquaza

Registration date : 2008-06-23
JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Number of posts : 3482
Job/hobbies : Being awesome.
Humor : Pokemon Glitches, they're so lulzy!
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...
Known Coding Languages : Whale.
Free Space! : Add me on Steam!

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon? Empty Re: An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon?

Post by Snail Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 am

Actually, Torkoal's movepool isn't that good. It has Stone edge/rock slide, eruption/flamethrower/fire blast and gyro ball (excellent with curse!), but what else in it's offensive side? 85 base atk and sp atk is decent compared to Skarmory, a "defense base-140 friend", but...anyway, Torkoal is designed as a wall. The lack of a good recovery move (don't you dare mention Rest, the sleep can prove fatal sometimes, despite the massive defense. The opponent can also set up upon a sleeping pkmn - Garchomp comes in and swords dances... and that's a heavy blow for your team) and the fire typing (horrible for a defensive pkmn, actually. Mainly due to Stealth Rock's popularity, ripping off a quarter of Torkoal's precious HP) really hurt Torkoal.

Despite all this, Torkoal is a solid choice for any Underused team due to how many bugs and grass types there are there. Just like Magcargo - huge defenses, and a good choice for underused teams. Well, Magcargo is quite a bit worse off with 4x weaknesses to common moves like earthquake and surf. But they are both good because of the bugs and grass types there.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:02 am

Latias wrote:I'm listing a top 25:

25: Lanturn
24: Forretress
23: Aggron
22: Absol
21: Luxray
20: Bagon
19: Sandslash
18: Slowking
17: Rhydon
16: Magmortar
15: Espeon
14: Politoed
13: Banette
12: Snorlax
11: Porygon-2
10: Sableye
9: Alakazam
8: Wobbuffet
7: Staraptor
6: Scizor
5: Gorebyss
4: Caterpie
3: Cradily
2: Magcargo
1: Togepi

And... that's it.

My favourites list has shifted around a bit. Above is previously. Below is now.

25: Forretress (down 1) [Favourite Value: 355]
- It went down one because new pkmn came in to the list, not because I like it less. I like it because of the convenient typing, the funny look of it, and the high defense.

24: Aggron (down 1) [Favourite value: 380]
- Has awesome defenses and awesome look

23: Absol (down 1) [Favourite value: 400]
- Sports great attack! I'm not really sure what other reasons, but, I like it anyway!

22: Lanturn (up 3 - Luxray topples out of the top 25!) [Favourite value: 435]
- A cute Water type, also one of the few pkmn that resists the Thunderbolt and Ice beam combo (Boltbeam). The other resistors of this combo are Chinchou, Magnemite, Magneton and Magnezone.

21: Bagon (down 1) (Favourite value: 460]
- Plain cute

20: Slowking (down 2 - Sandslash topples out of Top 25!) [Favourite value: 480]
- Lol, it looks funny. Awesome cry as well.

19: Rhydon (down 2) [Favourite value: 500]
- Look awesome, has nice physical stats. Lol at the speed and Special stats, though

18: Magmortar (down 2) [Favourite value: 525]
- The way the flame burns... W00T!

17: Espeon (down 2) [Favourite value: 550]
- Cute little cat with amazing psychic powers and Special Attack almost to the giants known as Alakazam, Darkrai and Porygon-Z

16: Politoed (down 2) [Favourite value: 580]
- Funny looking frog. Also of the water type. That's why it makes it in.

15: Banette (down 2) [Favourite value: 600]
- I don't know why, I just like it.

14: Snorlax (down 2) [Favourite value: 650]
- Lol, it's very fat, but it's powerful.

13: Sableye (down 3) [Favourite value: 800]
- (only went down because others went up) It's creepy, and it looks awesome. It unfortunately has bad stats.

12: Porygon-2 (down 1) [Favourite value: 1200]
- Cute little cyber duck, but still kills Heatran, Salamence and Gyarados well. Probably the best counter to all three.

11: Latias (flies in to top 25 from previous position of about 36 - it means up 25 positions!) [Favourite value: 1337 (lol)]
- Powerful, and looks nice too. And Latias has a mountain soul dew to boost the power to exceptional levels! But Latias and Latios both hate Blissey.

10: Alakazam (down 1) [Favourite value: 1700]
- Monstrous special attacker, and most sprites make it look awesome!

9: Wobbuffet (down 1) [Favourite value: 2600]
- It's an UBER! And it owns. It survives hits with the HP and Counter/Mirror Coats them back for a KO! And of course, if something slow like Snorlax comes into finish the job, you can always Destiny Bond them and sacrifice one pkmn for two opponents dead. Very useful!

8: Staraptor (down 1) [Favourite value: 3000]
- With excellent Attack and Speed, and probably the best ability of the game (well, against physical hitters) - Intimidate (well, Adaptability might also make it as high as Intimidate...), Staraptor is an excellent physical attacker. Looks awesome too. But I hate it's pre-evolution, Staravia (ugh, so common...).

7: Scizor (down 1) [Favourite value: 6000 (entering the extremes)]
- Has a very good look. Also very popular with the new bullet punch, as well as Technician, Swords Dance and base 130 attack. And its both my third and fourth (bug, steel respectively) favourite types!

6: Gorebyss (down 1) [Favourite value: 8000]
- Very graceful. And the special attacks work very well down in UU street, where "NO BLISSEY" posters are pinned to the walls everywhere. But when it comes to Hypno as the wall...

5: Caterpie (down 1) [Favourite value: 9100 (lol it's OVER 9000!)]
- Cute little bug... I adore it.

4: Magcargo (down 2) [Favourite value: 15000 (whoah)]
- You know I love snails. Magcargo resembles one. But the typing and stats are horrible.

3: Cradily (stays the same) [Favourite value: 17500]
- I don't really know why I like it so much. But I like it so much that I raised one to level 100 (read: not hard to do such a thing).

2: Porygon-Z (This thing shot up from probably about 59, right up to 2. In other words, up 57) [Favourite value: 40000]
- Lol, it looks funny. But with a good ability in Adaptability (Download is good but can be unreliable as it may raise Porygon-Z's Atk), huge Special Attack that poses a threat to mostly everything (but since Porygon-Z lives in OU avenue, there are posters stamped everywhere saying "WATCH OUT FOR THE EVIL NURSE, BLISSEY. SHE'LL STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS AND FREEZE YOU IN CHUNKS OF ICE FROM ICE BEAM OR HIT YOU ON THE GROUND WITH SEISMIC TOSS - OR PARALYSE YOU WITH THUNDER WAVE. BLISSEY LIVE AROUND HERE! SO BE ALERTED! DON'T BE FOOLED BY HER LOOKS!" - she'll wall you and then kill you), Porygon-Z owns. And it's adorable if you draw it well.

1: Togepi! (still favourite!) [Favourite value: 65536 (lol, hexadecimal...)]
- What's not to like about a cute little thing that runs around happily spreading joy everywhere? Unlike Blissey who will spread happiness with her delicious eggs and then own you, Togepi is actually friendly all the time. Go Togepi!

Wow, that's a long post. The Favourite values tell you how much I like a pkmn to another.
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 am

25. Aggron(up 13)
WOOT awesome looking steel ......something, but still awesome!

24. Groudon(down 13 [crap!])
Awesome ground type legend and its heavy. Living in UBER street, there are posters saying: WANTED: ROSERADE: WANTED FOR MURDERING GROUDON WITH GRASS KNOT REQUIRING MAX REVIVE.

23. Lapras (up 472[WHAT?!?!?!])
I used to hate it, now it shot back up, and slowly climbing...

22. Garchomp (up 1)
Awesome UBER Dragon. Epic woot to Swords Dance.

21. Luxray (up 31)
Awesome electric cat?thing. Not so good stats though.

20. Alakazam (down 2)
Awesome.

19. Heracross (up 9)
Powerfull bug that will KILL YOU!

18. Scizor (down 1)
Awesome bullet puncher and with tecnician...EPIC WOOT

17. Tyranitar (down 7)
Awesome monster with good attack and epic woot

16. Swampert (up 29)
Awesome mud fish.

TOP 15 COMING SOON! X-SCISOR
Latios
Latios

JNT Dollars : OVER 9000 : 283806 JNT Dollars. If this was real money i would buy an awesome car
Male
Current Project : Planning on writing a few stories or maybe even a novel. Other than that, not much...

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:29 am

Epic Facepalm wrote:
23. Lapras (up 472[WHAT?!?!?!])
I used to hate it, now it shot back up, and slowly climbing...
wut?
Code:

472 +
-----
there aren't 495 pkmn!
also why did you randomly say X-scissor? lol

news:
Wobbuffet up 7! Wobbuffet in no. 2 position!
Togepi tumbles! Togepi now in no. 3 position!
Latias flies high! Latias sitting in no. 1 position!!
Porygon-Z falls slightly! Porygon-Z battling Togepi for no. 3 position, but still at no. 4!
Breloom up 231 positions! Breloom now at no. 5 position, but separated by a lot between the other top 5!
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 am

huh?
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 am

15. Salamence (up 3)
Former No: 1, this pokemon has been slowly climbling. But altough its slow, it cant be stopped. It taken down the likes of Swampert and Heracross.

14. Staraptor( up 20)
Awesome powerfull bird that will Close Combat YOUR FACE!

13. Machamp.(up 14)

FOCUS PUNCH!

12. LATER
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

An easy question... What is your favorite Pokémon? Empty favourite pokemon

Post by Dragonz4life Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 am

top 10

1.Ashes picatchu, Na no way that puny thing get owned

ok now to get real

1.Charizard
2.Swampert
3.Kyogre
4.Dialga
5.Palkia
6.Rayquaza
7.Giratina
8.Shuckle
9.Heatran
10.Magmortar
Dragonz4life
Dragonz4life
Platinum
Platinum

Title : Dragonz4life

-Go da Dragonz
Registration date : 2009-03-23
JNT Dollars : 50000 JNT Dollars
Male
Number of posts : 283
Current Project : Stick War : The Evil King
Known Coding Languages : HTML some CSS
Free Space! : LAZORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLARGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Latios Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 pm

New Top 5!

5: Blaziken

Purely AWESOME! Blaziken was my first Pokemon ever to hit Lvl 100 in 2004 and i still have it. Awesome type, Fire/Fighting (same with Infernape, but it dosn't look as awesome as Blaziken)

4: Shuckle
Look above

3: Torkoal
Look above (above this reply that is)

2: Heatran
You should know by now that i love Fire Types, this is a legend and i love legendarys, and it look so menacing! Its just what i like in a Pokemon.

1: Rayquaza
AWESOME DRAGON-TYPE LEGENDARY. Nuff said. Looks wicked, strength is wicked, shiny colour is wicked, ITS wicked! At the moment im attempting to get a shiny one of these (not much luck Sad) and im gonna name it "The BFB" Very Happy

There you go!

AND I STILL THINK LUGIA IS AWESOME BECAUSE ITS NUMBER 6
Latios
Latios

Male

CreeperBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am

Win!

Lol BFB

Me decide favs later

Last edited by Snail on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Snail Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 am

Snail
Snail
Secondary Creator
Secondary Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down